[AU] FS: Refurbished Focboxes

The dude @elitejarcool has just made a bunch of refurbished focboxes available for sale at his website, check them out.

https://www.imperiumboards.com/product-page/refurbished-focbox-motor-controller-based-on-vesc

5 Likes

isnt 140 euros a bit high? i understand they have warranty, but still a tad high imo :blush:

nvm… the AUD is so low rn it’s like 110 euros :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How good is this vesc compared to the Flispky 4.12 in performance and reliability?

a fuckton
full stop

6 Likes

The best 4.12 single Vesc in your opinion?

Pretty much. #fuckflipsky

5 Likes

MMM. TEMPTING. Where did these come from/what’s the story behind random bloke aquiring these? Prices in AUD?

1 Like

They came from big lot of 44 that Barra sold on forum, l have them and this is first lot.l have gone throught repaired and fixed, tested and replaced canbus chips :grinning:, more to come as l go throught rest of them

6 Likes

9 Likes

Yes AUD

2 Likes

ok fine ILL TAKE 2 =)

1 Like

Esay :blush:, always here to help

1 Like

are these any good? sorry their in the us

1 Like

Yeah check out my site they are all there,

Imperiumboards.com

And l have now added shiping method if you are buying just one for as good of a price as l can get :blush:

2 Likes

hi @elitejarcool, are these the 1.7 focbox?

1 Like

Therr was one but most where 1.6v, l have more coming and some might be 1.7 need to check

1 Like

PM’d you regarding my question, thanks.

any chance you post these up on ebay, I miss your ebay store :frowning:

Hey,

You order from my old ebay store?

EBay for what ever reason closed my account with out warning is notice twice now and under the reasoning for giving such details they do not explain and lam not allowed to have ebay, with no decision or comment that l can make to request inquire at all,

But my store contained as per normal in at
imperiumboard.com

Sincerely Jarod

5 Likes

Hey man,

Lam back