Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Final chance

Get the LAST FEW SETS BEFORE THERE GONE AND NOT COMIMG BACK :rocket: @

Imperiumboards.com

Saw this on reddit

1 Like

I might be interested in another pair but I’m still waiting on the set I ordered over a month ago

Yeah man, l know international shiping rn isn’t best, not much that l can do, l ship it and it taking awhile then US custom will have it sitting around waiting to be processed for another 1 to 2 weeks depending on back log rn, wish l could do somthing to help

Just signed up
Been watching in the back ground for a long time
Joined because i have pair of raptor sleeves 90mm that need a new home

2 Likes

Welcome dude!

Got some questions regarding my duel focbox set up (not a unity). When I go into the unity app it says I need a firmware update on my board I dont really know what to do form here. Do I have the wrong program downloaded if I do, does anyone have the link to the correct one. thanks for your help

Searching for raptor hub outwheels, may be used

1 minute and you have your request, I have a pair that I can miss. PM me

2 Likes

BTW , it’s because I got myself a new ride. I call it the ‘faptor’ because it looks kinda silly

3 Likes

this bored looks like u fukkin sent it off a cliff xD

Yeah it got ran over by a car. And I practically waterboarded it.

1 Like

how did it get run over if u dont mind me asking ?

1 Like

I had been waiting for 7 months. I survived the summer of agony. When my board finally came it was around November so it started raining a lot. But I said fuck it I want to ride, and went out in a wet road. The enertion website pictured this board driving through a splash of water. So at a sharp turn I started sliding, fell, and in the corner off my eye I can see the board under the wheels of the car that drove behind me. Had to weld a broken truckplate together with aluminium which was fun. The lady in the car was ok with it and drive off.

In short I was being completely stupid

3 Likes

Im doing kinda the same thing, i went with 6380’s. My hubs went to crap. I have 3 sets don’t really want to work on them probably wait tell winter when I have nothing better to do.

1 Like

jesus

what do you guys have your thermal cut off set 2 as im having issues ( got the new flipsky vx2) on dual enertion foc

I give up. I want to give this all away, if anyone wants to pay shipping costs they can have whatever they want. You can allways say thanks on my paypal account of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing in here is 100% ok. Just ask me and I’ll honestly explain. Fuse and bms are completely broken/unsafe.

I should have a complete rear truckset coming back from jeffwu in a week too.

2 Likes

Dibs :smiley: where you located