Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Hey, l have got 13 sets left now, about 1/3 of what l started with, once lam out of stock the listing will no longer be avalible and will say out of stock and reassured if its on my website it will be stocked still and ready to ship :blush:

Got offered this raptor 2.1 as payment for a job, really only want it for the unity. Can anyone verify that this is just a motor issue? Or is there possibly something wrong with the unity?

1 Like

Sounds like the motor’s fuked. Connect to the unity via bluetooth and check for faults?

Dont have it in my hands yet

1 Like

Apparently no other faults

Broken hall sensors and winding would explain the terrible noise… No faults came up in the terminal?

I asked him to check, he said that was the only fault

Lemme know if you don’t want the rest. :yum:

1 Like

I may need the other motor. And the battery is accounted for. The rest is all yours for a 6 pack.

2 Likes

Check the phase wires from hub to unity as well. This is a sensorless hub doing -+the same thing

1 Like

Or just use them as bricks lol

Chances are the Unity is okay - However you would need to inspect if there was any ingress issues can always damage small components on the PCB.

Would totally be interested in the scrap parts, especially the Front Truck/if it’s the precision truck. /and enclosure

Whatever happned?

So i got into the Raptor game late here. Bought a really good shape raptor 2.0 for 400 bucks it ran great for the first 3 days then one of the the motors went out dam near threw me off of my board I’m really frustrated. I do have another motor to replace the one that broke just looking for some advice before I DIY this dam thing and throw a dual torque board 6380 kit on it.
PS sorry if this is the wrong forum for this comment.

2 Likes

No, brother, this is the exact place. You can no doubt find a replacement motor from someone here. There’s an effort going on to make new sleeves as well.

But emotionally, prepare yourself for esk8 life after the Raptor like you’re doing with the TB kit.

Welcome!

3 Likes

Thanks really making me feel welcomed
I have one extra sets of Blacks and one set of Silvers each set has a wiring issue that im currently working through these motors suck to take apart. Im also changing all the screws the stainless steal and trying to get some type of seal (first prototype plastic hose on the edge to make it water tight). I want to try and make the board what it should have been instead of the money grab that it turned into.

2 Likes

tenor-2

1 Like

lmao nice chainsaw

1 Like

Hey Richards see you foound the new forums :slight_smile:

Watertight is only a matter of low long. Coating allows for protection - Potential Airflow = free cooling - longer longevity

1 Like