Raptor owners scavenge grounds

My police friend have body camera, so he can film all. We find out what is happen so can tell everyone the real true for this.

17 Likes

I dare you to wear a batman costume.

2 Likes

I think is no need, we take police car :slight_smile:

13 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

9 Likes

People realize that Jason can read this?

2 Likes

I hope he’s not.

1 Like

I think so because nobody every reply for my email when I send to they address on website.

2 Likes

He can deffo read it…

1 Like

Everyone one the web can read it.

1 Like

Well unless it gets moved to the Lounge.

4 Likes

Can we maybe move the crusade against Jason to another lounge thread and keep this one open to everyone ? iirc there were people coming from reddit or other places just to follow this thread

2 Likes

this the lounge, folks from reddit and snapbook shouldn’t have access to it until they participate further in genpop

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s my point, it wasn’t in the lounge category until a few hours ago.

2 Likes

my bad, thanks for clarifying

1 Like

We have an ongoing problem where we get errors trying to move single or multiple posts (not threads). It has progressively gotten worse to the point where we have to use crude methods like reassigning threads to different categories to solve issues like this one.

It will be moved back when the time is right.

5 Likes

How are the urethane wheels coming along for the Raptor Jeff?

2 Likes

We’re sliding the wheel stuff here:

2 Likes

Okay, so I decided to make a 10% off code , is limited to next 10 USES, the code RAPTOR10 will take 10% OFF but is limited, and WHEEL STOCK IS ALMOST GONE :blush:,

Find Raptor 2/2.1 Outer Wheels at https://www.imperiumboards.com/product-page/90mm

2 Likes

Still got some 97s in stock?