Raptor owners scavenge grounds

China trolls trying to look like enertion.

Id bet if someone orders they’ll get a unity… albeit with terrible quality, or different components.

1 Like

Maybe, the enertion website images were probably saved through wayback or something too no way to tell anything

1 Like

IDK if I trust that…

Just thought of something, the unity factory and wheels factory is not the same one. So why does this one “factory” have literally every single raptor part available?

1 Like

Because is JPo fucking with you for sport

2 Likes

No, Its cause these are all parts from assembly facility that were ready o make new boards and the final batch of unity he didn’t deliver

Well, if anyone bought something, let us know what/if you get.

3 Likes

No is Jason. I contact them today.

5 Likes

Well the battery is still a very good deal…

This is the beginning of a buyer’s regret cycle. Been there.

7 Likes

What do you guys think? Video uploaded an hour ago

Also they emailed me back saying they have stock on hand with this video. Honestly seems legit to me and I need wheels anyways.
1 Like

Hmmmmm… @jeffwuneo ^ Can you take a look at this? Is this the assembly factory?

They went and made a youtube page called Focbox Unity Factory… It looks legit but feels off.

2 Likes

Feels off because the wolrd economy is crashing and scams are at a all time high? (and somehow only some people are catching on to this)

Likey a reason for them to be selling too. either way the feeling is off that’s true

1 Like

The video, almost like a voice-over, but who would be behind this if it was a scam. That part makes no sense to me. @jeffwuneo said he talked to the factory. But then where is that video from. So many questions on this.

2 Likes

I am going to visit factory. But I know Jason is still selling this.

7 Likes

Storm the factory, if you naruto run fast enough they can’t catch you

3 Likes

I am taking my police friend with me.

9 Likes

Your advice is becoming increasingly worrisome. Are we ruining you?

6 Likes

Shit just hit the fan.

3 Likes

Who needs tv these days eh? Make sure you have a secret camera filming out of your bow tie Jeff :+1: