Raptor owners scavenge grounds

True there are Multiple better choices out there, It works for me with ronins in the front but always welcome to good alternatives

Pretty much any other deck made by a reputable board manufacturer is a better alternative.

1 Like

Not so helpful with a Lockdown here in EU :smiley: dont even have a pointer?

Look at Rayne decks.
Or Pantheon…
Or Rocket.
Or Landyachtz.
Or Loaded.
Or Bustin.

Or our very own RedEmber if you can wait.

Plenty of options bro. And you’ll most likely find one second hand for a good price rather than buying new.

1 Like

Western Union money transfer only. :rofl:

3 Likes

This is Jason’s response as to who owns the site-

any guys know if they maytech mub motors support raptor 2.05 as people are saying they are

The dimensions of the maytechs interlocking design

L 12mm
W 12mm
axle diameter 8mm

This needs to be passed onto the liquidators clearly he’s been doing the dodge on them too

2 Likes

Just as a side note, Jason fucked maytech over as well early days. They developed a part for him at great expense and he basically just had it made somewhere else and didn’t repay them for their time or place the order.

Class act

3 Likes

They can’t do anything with assets in China to be perfectly honest. Their remit ends in Australia and he has no assets there.

He owe Maytech many money.

3 Likes

He owes wheel manufcure money aswell, then he wonders why they sell to people because he breach payment terms

1 Like

Yes I know, my friend work in this factory.

1 Like

He owes most factory money even past factorys like may tech aswell

Are they assets in china I thought the website and P.O. Box was in syd who was Jason’s right hand man in Sydney?

Was Adrain Mok based in Sydney

1 Like

Also just an update with wheel shipments from www.Imperiumboards.com,

Anyone who has order at the current time all orders are shipped :grinning: and fulfilled, people in AU who ordered should get there tommororo as it is express, and all international orders shouldn’t be too long after that aswell :blush:, standard shipping says 6 days but IDK how reliable that is and with current coronavirus situation not sure, but definatly soon, all order are updated with tracking aswell :blush::champagne:

1 Like

These are from china apparently. So maybe we have just stumbled on the start of a fake unity wave. Soon you’ll see them even more on allieexpress.

1 Like

Seem to be the bioboards order then, strange if they’re from China with the sydney P.O. Box

1 Like