Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Im doing kinda the same thing, i went with 6380’s. My hubs went to crap. I have 3 sets don’t really want to work on them probably wait tell winter when I have nothing better to do.

1 Like

jesus

what do you guys have your thermal cut off set 2 as im having issues ( got the new flipsky vx2) on dual enertion foc

I give up. I want to give this all away, if anyone wants to pay shipping costs they can have whatever they want. You can allways say thanks on my paypal account of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing in here is 100% ok. Just ask me and I’ll honestly explain. Fuse and bms are completely broken/unsafe.

I should have a complete rear truckset coming back from jeffwu in a week too.

2 Likes

Dibs :smiley: where you located

Belgium. I repeat, this stuf has seen wars

I’ll bite for a shipping quote if he chickens out.

I wanted to help out as much people as possible. Please specifie what you need replaced.

1 Like

The Unity. What’s wrong with it? Also maybe the rear trucks & wheels from Jeff, or maybe the ones pictured, depending which works best?

The unity has seen lot of water, usb port is broken, and I have a problem with the firmware version. It’s still working though, as the most reliable part of the raptor.

The jeff trucks are not here yet. one of the hubs misses its sensor completely

Im already sitting with all the spare parts to restore it, anything spare would be handy for a few raptor owners in NL - So far ive found 12 total :smiley: who still use it that is.

Ive near killed one with water, takes a fair amount of work to clean the PCB have the spare blown parts, My raptor part collection is somewhat alarming… but at least im able to help the locals when they can find hubs…/outwheels/screws etc

hey do u guys know why my raptor is throttling so much ? got the 2.05 and 85c start and 100c cutoff

i had to configure in vesc tool

ive set my motors to 24 and -24 on both

1 Like

You want those motors facing forward mate. The kicktail is the best part of that board…

If you have the original trucks (smaller heatsink) you are in 85*C territorium after 10 mins of full throttling.

1 Like

I assuem it only goes up from thier givin how slow ( I push it myself) the bored gets

hopefully u got a suggestion as im desperate as this point

lower amps = lower temps

whats a good setting has anyone tested the temps at a good temp on the forum ?

It would help to make a video or something, and some photos, but videos while your starting, and throttling that helps

1 Like

I will once I build my top mount enclosure for now have to have them backwards

1 Like