R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Nothing wrong with stretching a little during a ride…

Pain don’t hurt

4 Likes

Diamond Head hololo today, nothing remarkable other than the volume of kooks taking advantage of the holiday and little south swell. NeoBoxV6 and Herringbone Gears also kept up nicely.

4 Likes

Went on a family ride. It was a glorious evening in the PNW. My 9 year old daughter is the only one that doesn’t ride. Still working on her…

12 Likes

but, sometimes i think my yoga pants may split!

2 Likes

d00d

what an awesome family!

:+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

7 Likes

Dawn Patrol run for NeoV6 Test cut short this am with unexpected downpour. pictures do not do it justice but it was raining so hard i got turned around on my own home turf.

8 Likes

Well … not every day … but I try to ride a few times a week to keep me sane :wink: this is how #covid19 period looks like in my surroundings. Not much peeps outside but we still get out to take a breath of fresh air and we see family outside with 2 meters distance between us.

7 Likes

wooooooohooooooo

one day of sunshine… today I skate!

8 Likes

pix or it didnt happen

6 Likes

Today’s ride…

8 Likes

From yesterday with @BenjaminF

@SeanHacker not pictured, as he was at home sobbing DESPITE BEING INVITED

6 Likes

Thought I’d try that app a bunch of you are using…

8 Likes

Another meh run tonight, but better than nothing. My odd stuttering issue continues, and I shake my fist in fury at the gods.

6 Likes

Samesies

3 Likes

That’s rad. Looks like you have a bunch of route options!

2 Likes

Try not spreading out so much. As in move your rear foot forward, ride the front 3/4s of the deck.

It’ll feel weird for a bit but as you get used to it you find yourself moving your weight forward giving you better turns and less muscle lock in the back.

2 Likes

Oh, interesting. Because I do tend to be as far forward and as far back as I can get. I’ll try this out. Thanks!

1 Like

I do too by default. I have to think about it, but it has really helped me. 10 miles used to leave my right calf barking. Now I can do 25 before I get noodly.

1 Like

Hes also on PU wheels, which definitely give a lot more riding strain.

3 Likes

And fuck-me pumps.

8 Likes