Esk8 confessional

You gotta be that brutal

2 Likes

I wish I was recording it, I felt like I was recreating the scene. The resemblance was uncanny.

1 Like

face of the delivery guy never gets old, when you come grab your packages directly from his car on an esk8 :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

call me a pussy, I don’t care… esk8ing in a cold rain…

…sux

6 Likes

you know if you keep editing your post… even without adding anything salient… it goes to the top of the heap…

use your powers for good!

3 Likes

reminds me of a time in wiki-wiki… the story has to be told… impossible to type…

but the essence was… I had to find a U-Haul rental spot in Waikiki… you fukkers speak weird…

EDIT:

I might have over medicated

4 Likes

Flip it out bro. The worst rainy day ever you see in a near future …wear some trunks and go for a ride singing like fred astaire. I promise you will laugh your ass off for the rest of your life everytime you remember that ride :crazy_face:
Disclaimer:
Do it with a waterproof or at least protected board.
Riding high under the rain may lead to a crash, try to do it sober.

3 Likes

first ride on pneumatics…

what a fking gamechanger, almost feels like cheating :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i dont dare look at my consumption tho…just dont wanna know…

7 Likes

Then look at it

2 Likes

nooooo… let me have this moment before i must face reality :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Be brave

1 Like

im too affraid that

1 Like

tried it…
but I’ll remember it
I didn’t particularly enjoy it

a warm summer shower… :+1:t4:
cold winter rain… :fu:t4: :-1:t4: :fu:t4:

3 Likes

Bernhard putting himself at risk of losing @b264 status :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

just “a little bit” though

6 Likes

don’t be askeeered lil buddy…

just look… look qwik… like rip it off like a 2 day old band-aid

one flat and we’ll see where it lands. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i like pneumatics but i get a lot of flats on my Mountain Bike (even with stans) and road bike out here so i dont use them as frequently

1 Like

ill ride them all winter and in the wet if that makes up for it a bit :sweat_smile:

i pumped them with slime and got 4 spare tubes and tires - nothing can stop me :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Vibrations will find a way to stop you sooner or later

5 Likes

its really just my first day with them, ill see how the experiment goes i guess

@b264
could you elaborate on that? so far it seems im getting way less of them ? :thinking: