Esk8 confessional

A new generation of boomers :thinking:

1 Like

You can’t have a baby if you don’t have somebody to have sex with. Checkmate

tenor

6 Likes

There’s this little dandy thing called a s perM bank or something like that. You make deposits and you get kids… that you then send into labor camps.

So no my friend, not checkmate. You just don’t know how to play chess

1 Like

Waterproofing is important on high-voltage connections like battery power and motor phase wires, but it’s most important on low-voltage lines like signal wires for the remote and the low voltage traces on the PCB, especially the MOSFET gate circuits.

2 Likes

Done :hot_face::hot_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve covered everything in either D149, silicone or/and heatshrink :ok_hand:

1 Like

@b264 you’ve settled on the conformal-conformal-heatshrink routine, but has the adhesive-lined polyolefin heatshrink ever failed you?

I’ve never used it. I just basically do the same thing except non-lined heatshrink and with sealant. It’s more flexible and you can control where the sealant goes.

Beware the female XT90 et al. have little air holes in the bottom of the barrel… don’t let sealant fill the connector

1 Like

I use silicone on top of conformal coat all day long

6 Likes

Can you link that white epoxy stuff near the leads?

I need something similar, I hate using / waiting for silicone to dry

it’s all silicone just ran out of clear and switched to white :yum:

3 Likes

Do you rub it with your fingers after?

a toothpick to get it into crevices

2 Likes

context is everything

9 Likes

The answer is yes, regardless of context ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)

6 Likes

tomorrow I unfuk@

2 Likes

Uhmmm I have 3x focboxes coming this week… I’ll have a total of 5x with only 3 going in builds :neutral_face: Gotta have those extras :joy:

2 Likes

My front trucks felt a 'lil loose and when I stopped to tighten them the kingpin nut was missing. Perhaps a helmet is overkill for what I’m trying to protect :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Similar experience, was once boarding analog really slowly at 7-12kmh on a bike path and the second I start carving heelside my toeside front wheel comes off and separates like paul walker and vin diesel in fast and furious 7.

4 Likes