Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Haha, why haven’t I thought of that?! So many possibilities!

2 Likes

Keep in mind your wheel will throw dust at your motor. A 3d-printed guard between the two would solve that though

4 Likes
??

🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - #7229 by zZoKo

wtf its so small

trying to hold back from saying it

5 Likes

That opens up the opportunity to throw whatever motor you want on any build. That’s clever.

1 Like

will look stupid if the motor is out way further then the wheel

other option is to move the mounts all the way towards the kingpin and then create some spacer between the pulley and the wheel (same thing as with the motor)

1 Like

I didn’t think that far into it but yes that would look dumb.

I’m not following the the close to the kingpin mount. That would only work if the shaft was hanging off the other side of the can right?

1 Like

yeah still mounted oposite direction but it would mean the motors wouldnt extend much further then the wheels

1 Like

It’s done!

14 Likes

oh no, my OCD…must resist :tired_face:

7 Likes

@PROJECTFAP must be one of the nicest strangers i’ve encountered. He sent me these custom made bushing seats for free. They look awesome!
Thanks!

10 Likes

does anybody else’s vx1 not show full battery bars? it set to 10s both in remote and vesc but it only shows 2 bars full and the battery is like 95% charged

edit: figured it out the solder wasnt connected fully and kept losing contact

1 Like

Yo that’s low key awesome. What an awesome person. I’d shout him out here to make it official if you have time

4 Likes

if i connect the screen straight to the vesc xt90 will it stay on 24/7?

i dont think i have a mofset for the negative wire

That motor will be thrashed in a week. Looks cool though

1 Like

@onloop what the hell did you do to the builders forum

2 Likes

Careful, you’re going to summon trolls :laughing:

2 Likes

What’s the context what did he do

2 Likes

I need to stalk @AtownzBoi 24/7

1 Like