Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Maybe it was an esk8bro mutiny.

2 Likes

Maybe tenka sales(?) arenā€™t paying the bills

10 Likes

Remember when this used to happen every month?

Question for the class: how certain are we Tenkas arenā€™t just repaired/refurbished Unity inventory? Potting would certainly be a good way to cover up any rework or repairs, and given the numbers Enertion put out there heā€™d have to have a decent sized burn pile.

7 Likes

:rofl: i do. Funnily enough it always came back online the day after dole payments went out

6 Likes

I almost posted a side by side of the ā€œspecsā€ and ā€œfeaturesā€ of the 2. Copy pasta and changing a few numbers at its finest.

Lookin pretty sus :eyes:

3 Likes

tbh i dont think mountainboards are for me, tha thing is heavier than meā€¦if i dont find it useful gonna sell it away for cheap

1 Like

Well the solution for weight is always more power :smiley:

1 Like

yea but carrying it is so hard, i already hit the walls in my house twice when taking it out

3 Likes

I use mine as a daylie commuter, you donā€™t have to watch curbs and crap on the road and you can simply take another route at home trough the forrest if you like to.

And if you stay less on the sidewalk, you get a slimmer chance to run into blue suited basterdsā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

Anyone else got their pre screening tickets to see roadrunner? I am VERY excited to catch this doc.

1 Like

I planned to practice some jumps this weekā€¦ guess the weather doesnt agree

9 Likes

Time to learn about butyl tape :smirk:

Seriously, itā€™s awesomeā€¦

Itā€™s like used bubble gum that never hardens and sticks to EVERYTHING. But yet somehow you can still touch it and cut it with a knife or scissors, because it sticks very slowly.

1 Like

Isnā€™t the cool thing about it that itā€™s supposed to stick really well to itself but not other certain things

Well it sticks awfully well to wood and fiberglass, Iā€™ll tell you that much :laughing:

Itā€™s so sticky I only want to apply it once the board has been running for a month or so without any issues that would require me to open the enclosure up. If you open it up and let dust settle on it, itā€™s not the best. But definitely magic the first time you use it!

5 Likes

In my experience, it sticks to everything (except wax paper). Donā€™t even set a piece down while youā€™re using it unless you set the piece on a plastic bag. Which it will stick to.

3 Likes

Love him ngl and this is helpful for me rn. gonna take advices in consideration

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s also pretty wild here. Luckily not (yet) in my city.

9 Likes

damn that suuuucks, hope everyone there is okay :crossed_fingers:

Yes germany got hit even harder, i read some houses even collapsed :cry:

2 Likes

Is this @glyphiks ?

3 Likes