Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Man those old 4:3 crt were fucking champs

1 Like

monitors yes, but they cost way more than just a fake 4k standard monitor by a fucking mile, as DCI 4K monitor usually comes by default shit tons of absolute colour caliberation, also huge coverage range in the color gamut…basically they are professional monitor, instead of just a monitor. not the fastest monitor around, but the best viewing experience 100% hands down no questions asked.

not sure about the tv realm, i don’t think i’ve seen any DCI 4k standard tv, but again i haven’t look at tv for a few years now, they probably exist somewhere :joy:

1 Like

11 Likes

From terrible to “we tried harder” but still bad

4 Likes

Didn’t they correct that statement?

3 Likes

i don’t think i’ve seen the “correction” but @longhairedboy probably knows if evolve bms has balancing function or not

hack, even some unknown chinese brand board, their bms has balancing, there is no excuse to exclude that function nowadays. did evolve ever evolve to catch to present time?

1 Like

↑

2 Likes

dang, ok i wasn’t catch up on that

1 Like

Haven’t watched this all the way through yet but thought I’d put this here for now

Lol this is like the third thread this was posted in today

4 Likes

I don’t think he has access to the lounge yet, maybe I should of posted it here instead of there :man_shrugging:

Lmaoo Ive been pretty busy so I lost access to the lounge

2 Likes

That makes more sense lol

The other one was a thread

Such a dumb default setting. Wish I had changed that back in the day.

2 Likes

Party like it’s 99. Is Jeeves still a thing?

2 Likes

Lmao!! Not really sure, I was just trying to really say how much I dislike edge.

1 Like

Technically yes, but really no. It no longer exists as it was, now it just hosts ads and gives you more-shitty-than-google google-search. Essentially useless, no need to click on it.

https://www.askjeeves.net/

1 Like

I’m wouldn’t touch that link with @Nacho Jimmy’s jimmy and @BillGordon pushing.

I digress.

3 Likes

Best quotes of the year

:joy:

This is why your a legend :sunglasses:

4 Likes

5 days them mf still aint shipped out the package :pensive:

1 Like