All time discount codes

Nope, but I’ve got these:

XBoard: RBEM - 8% off

ESKDiy: RYAN2021 - something%, I think 5%
https://bit.ly/37Sxsm3

Flipsky: RBEM

3 Likes

I’ve had people just order cells to my house for custom orders lol, I haven’t actually bought cells in ages

3 Likes

i WISH i had a discount code. They have so much of my fucking money its the least they could do.

3 Likes

that’s how i do evolve mods. way to many people know where i live now lol

5 Likes

I mean to be fair, you’re like the first entry on Google when you search evolve battery upgrade

I’m sure there is a lot of business in your shop

2 Likes

Does it mean that evolve never upgraded their batteries? I think that if so many customers need to look for custom upgrades, the company should take it into consideration to fix what seems to be a flaw in their product.

:joy: I mean if people still deal with crappy batteries, evidently nothing has been changed yet. Anyways we are getting off topic here

All good news for people that are profitting off it though

2 Likes

evolve bms doesn’t even do balance, who would want that :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

They do balance, the Evolve CS employee who said that did a mistake, evolve went back on it and confirmed they balanced the cell, but the harm was already done

3 Likes

is this left here for a quick lol or what

1 Like

Anybody got a surfrodz discount code :call_me_hand:

probably because it isn’t a wiki, so only OP can maintain it

2 Likes

Turns out Enertion is fucked - discuss here

2 Likes

This is a bit of a Hail Mary but does anyone have a code for Backfire? Want to order wheels when I get paid in the morning and can’t find discounts for them anywhere

2 Likes

Dkwan has one

3 Likes

Looks like it’s just on the hammer itself? I’ll try it

Edit: nah they’re too smart for that one

Oh I didn’t see you said wheels sorry

2 Likes

DK promo codes also apply to Black Friday discounted boards, just checked and it works at checkout :+1:

3 Likes

@Andy87 This thread needs a refresh…I don’t think you can buy from enertionboards anymore etc :smiley:

4 Likes

Wareh ouse Ska teboa rds
S K 8 F O R 1 0 = 10% off

until 2022 feb 10

4 Likes