Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

who? and what did you get?

1 Like

flipsky, the package that charged an arm and a leg for shipping

1 Like

you would think a what i would call big company would drop or have stuff picked up daily.

2 Likes

fr ill wait till monday then send a email

2 Likes

its Dragon Boat Festival holiday in China the next 3 days, good luck finding someone lollllll

3 Likes

4js3cm

3 Likes

emma-stone-making-noise-bored-at-the-dinner-table-in-easy-a-gif

2 Likes

unrelated but i found this video really interesting
All-Terrain Electric Skateboards Exway, Evolve, Onsra, WowGo, Ownboard, etc. - YouTube

he talks about how little motor size actually mattered and esc amperage and battery pretty much dictated the winners at 14:55

so yall dont ned 6969 size motors lol

Some of us like to race cars off the line around here.

2 Likes

after a certain point you cant even stand on the board while accelerating without gluing your feet

1 Like

I just noticed that Flipsky finally has a new model for 6368 motors they had 6354 and 6374 but nothing in the middle, it’s up to 60 motor amp but 6354 can do up to 65 and it’s only available in 190kv

seems to be D shaft only too, shipping start in august

Yeah, people use bindings lol.

Plenty of people on here posting metr logs indicative of fully harnessing the power given to them by “6969” motors. Maybe you should check them out.

2 Likes

Stop using ur standard to judge others

4 Likes

“Nobody actually make use of 4WD 6969’s”

ive tested other boards i dont need to own them to know

Man i hope you’re not being serious.

Is this u?

People here weighing over 200lbs push 45mph up hills. Show us your rinkydink motors that are capable of doing that with ease and you can have the last laugh lol.

2 Likes

Bro you clearly didn’t read his build thread :joy:

/S

6 Likes

but thats not a realistic goal for most people, if you watched the video in my original comment you would know the context

like the point wasnt that putting a jet engine on a deck doesnt make it faster but that all the popular regularly used commercial motors of the 5xxx and 6xxx series arent as much of a factor as the other parts