LHB - what is he even doing now

ok so new service idea: VIP Rebalance $500 (then i just plug it in for three days and watch the remote cell readout)

4 Likes

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT!

I found three more Pigstep remixes on Spotify. Please refer to this playlist which has just been updated:

3 Likes

Never forget “CHINA BOARDS” comparison vid

8 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Great point, I think Damon is trying to keep the repair / upgrade price fair enough for his time but low enough to not alienate potential EVOLVE owners.

The struggle is real

3 Likes

So Dana got back with me and said that the BMSs do balance, but can’t tell me at what cell voltage it starts.

8 Likes

Is that because it’s classified or because he doesn’t know?

I like to think its classified. All of this is going into my docudrama.

4 Likes

So the parts for my flux builds are mostly here, basically everything but cells and tires. I’m about to order the rest of the parts.

But now I have the 42" Rayne Demonseed on the brain. There’s been a lot of talk on the forum about them, and there’s a lot to like. I might do a small run of those next on urethane.

12 Likes

We need a custom batch of Demonseed, preferably 44", but in a pinch 42" would work, with the truck mounting holes moved about 15mm further away from the deck toward the tips.

4 Likes

I can see the drop being in a bad spot for inboard motors, yeah.

5 Likes

Real builds use inboard motors.

Putting the motors on the outside is a cop-out, like putting the battery on the roof :rofl:

4 Likes

In all seriousness though, I’ve personally noticed that motors take far less debris and water and gravel when they pass over the street before the wheels do. For rear wheel drive, this means inboard motors last longer. I guess if it was front wheel drive then I’d prefer them outboard. YMMV.

5 Likes

Try not to spill your drink:

11 Likes

Inward motors are like a conveyor belt that sucks debris into your wheel pulleys; I was killing belts left and right.

1 megameter on my outward motor board and I’m still on my first set of 12mm wide belts :grin:

4 Likes

Shit he’s back! Was starting to think you were on a drug fueled pig-step bender… (which I was going to ask to join if so)

3 Likes

sometimes its necessary.

4 Likes

Heavy weighs the crown :wink:

4 Likes

i just ordered a bunch of yellow tires from MBS.

6 Likes

Are they for the flux builds? :thinking:

2 Likes