Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Finally ran into a fellow esk8er for the first time in over 2 years of riding. He was on an Ownboard, seemed impressed by my tomiboi build…

He’s starting his own DIY soon. I encouraged him to join the forums!

8 Likes

200w (6)

4 Likes

I hope you chased him down. I chase down every new esk8 rider I see on campus at this point :rofl:

2 Likes

It was a mutual effort :joy::handshake:

3 Likes

I feel like I only see other Esk8 riders when I’m not on my esk8.

4 Likes

this, and they r always the one who zooming, u can’t even stop them and ask questions

3 Likes

So many PEV riders in my area I just don’t bother. There’s gotta be over 100 esk8ers in my area I’m just one of 'em doing my thing.

I’m on a trip so far. LOOKING GOOD.

“Not a lot of wiggle room to be a hero”

1 Like

Erm. NZ does mass shootings. They broadcast live even.

Now that’s fucking brilliant.

5 Likes

Just gotta enclose these electronics and she’s… Well she’s rideable, haven’t road tested yet.

Leaving that until last is often a huge mistake

1 Like

Yeah but this is an in-depth repair job using an ebike battery.

Many things will be unorthodox.

Be happy it’s a VESC and mini remote, at the very least.

Was about to be an ebike controller and wired “remote”

This board was already a less than ideal situation.

Hey dudes~
My tooth fuckin shattered. Its a whole mess and probably needs surgery. Gonna crush the pieces i saved and put some voodoo on my wolfshark tho so thats cool. Ill write yall an essay after work.
@longhairedboy gimme perma-regular so i can drop said essay in p*****e l****e? I lost me purple privelege T.T
@glyphiks @jamie @uhhhh i forgot who else im just wakin up but anyone i had pending biz with i still want the thangs but i maaaaay be poor til wednesday after this so i dont get infections and die ill message ya each tho

7 Likes

I got you, you’re on 3 again. locked it so you’ll stay there.

Also I shattered two of my molars a while back, so I feel you.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the tooth @Kai - I hope you’re back to chompin like normal soon.

2 Likes

At work barely containing how much its driving me fully insane @.@

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo boys. I want to buy UK stuff again without carriers slapping bullshit fees on everything. I had to pay 13€ fees on a 5£ PCB, ffs.

8 Likes

I wonder if foreign nationals can vote on this? I’m down do do my part as a foreign uk citizen.

1 Like