Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

god, I can’t understand how you people manage to understand something with those units xD (but google is my friend)

1 Like

Mines blue/green/purple chameleon atm :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

ppl that act like they cared about queen elizabeth death be so fake, you live 5 countries away and dont know her second name

1 Like

well, people care about the life and death of stupid ass telereality people,
at least in a landscape of mostly disgusting political people, she was a mostly positive one. that makes more sens to me.
You don’t need to know here personaly to care, and that does’nt mean that you’re going to cry yourself to sleep either.

Sure some people on social media are fake as shit as they always are, that being said.

is the “II” ?

8 Likes

Idk, i bet @mr.shiteside is pretty hyped about it.

1 Like

Just bought the steam deck. Anyone have any opinions or games they’d recommend?

Ayyy my second preorder just came up and I’m trying not to splash out on it. First one had to be given away

Hehehehe I’m trying to refrain from commenting but there’ll be whiskey aplenty tonight

1 Like

What’s your typical game style preference?

1 Like

I came on here yesterday to say I was definitely gonna lose my Regular status soon because I’ve been checking in a bit but not posting much at all, turns out I’d already lost it :cry:

3 Likes

I was about to ask " What happened to…"

3 Likes

It’s been rough my dude, just not doing well so when my board broke a belt it sat there untouched for a month or two. When I finally replaced it and went out I found another unknown problem, I’m gonna try and sort that in the next week or two but I’ll need to set up my work space and everything first

5 Likes

What’s the context to this? I just put together a 4wd with 60d+

@mackann

1 Like

The shut down command would not execute correctly on any of the combinations of those 3 that I would try, @glyphiks is also having this issue…it’s very weird, happens to some stormcore and not to others

1 Like

Added a Spotify link for those who want to contribute to a Spotify playlist. Added most of the songs in that thread.

this is sweet as, but I feel like it might be a bit too eccentric with the various genres.

maybe multiple playlists based on a “vibe” would be better, so you don’t have poppy hip hop mixed with country, death metal and showtunes

also heck yes, pretty much anything by Alltta is great riding music.

1 Like

I think this is more for fun cruising to hear what everyone else is listening to. If I need to flow I’ll still pop on my own playlist :grin:

1 Like

People can also just flip through it all before hand and add the songs to their own playlist or copy the playlist and delete the songs they don’t want if spotify still lets you copy playlists. I know that was a feature at some point but they might have removed it?

2 Likes

On desktop you can multi-select using ctrl or shift and just drag to a new playlist.

Mobile is severely kneecapped. Desktop client is like 90% of why I even use Spotify.

2 Likes