Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

@jaykup @BillGordon i dont want to derail the mini remote thread, but wanted to ask you both about your initial impressions of signal reliability on the z.mote?

I’m either going to get a gt2b or the z.mote. Trying to decide if z.mote is worth the extra money.

3 Likes

It’s still early days, but the signal strength appears great, and the actuation/modulation on the trigger is quite an improvement over the mini for me.

But honestly, it all you want is a good, solid remote, a GTB2 mod will fit that bill for quite a bit less.

2 Likes

What’s a gt2b remote?

nvm, looked it up, classic RC remote by the looks

1 Like

Yup, but there are plenty of mods out there to make it smaller.

3 Likes

the hardware inside isn’t big from the start :joy:

2 Likes

Nobody likes a wise guy.

1 Like

@discobot start advanced tutorial

lol

1 Like

Any ideas? Only behaves like this with sensors, unsensored it just holds the speed. Is there some load sensing in FOC mode? Tramps VESC 3&4 on 5.2. In addition to the cc weirdness it also feels a bit unresponsive.

1 Like

Anyone got suggestions for a last place punishment in my fantasy league?

Current front-runners are dinner date with a Barbie/doll on IG live, or taking the SAT/ACT

Gotta keep it within reason obv

1 Like

Eating 13 live crickets. Not 12 or 5. All 13.

Make sure you’re standing by with some chips for when they’re done. Paqui chips, of course.

3 Likes

I mean it is a source of protein

1 Like

Walk around all day with wet socks.

3 Likes

quark_charm_ -

4 Likes

Sure but they’re much better fried with chili oil and dipped in yogurt

not related to esk8 but ive seen 4 videos of cops shooting people today wtf is going on in usa, id be scared to even hold a remote there

6 Likes

Really you disappear for x amount of time and come back with that?

2 Likes

Welcome to the modern age. This is essentially how everyone views the US

1 Like

Ftfy

1 Like

lDA

1 Like