Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

I find the lack of a tail to be a boner killer.

1 Like

shehe ev polestar? straight up dogshit. the deck is uncomfortable as hecc and the esc is really jerky. it forces you into a downhill stance which just isnt ideal for a shortboard.

2 Likes

Omakase style concave would be nicer

imagine that concave/shape on top with this shape on bottom:

1 Like

But you clearly get a boner from betraying the esk8 community:

Why doesn’t this apply to your new boss Jason Potter, @b264 ?

#nothingworsethanahypocrite

2 Likes

Your buddy did this, and you know it. You also never sent me the purchase order, so kindly fuck off.

The angle of the pivot going into the pivot cup feels wrong

1 Like

@jack.luis it may be obvious but where does one plug the Hoyt St battery indicator into the Stormcore?

1 Like

3 Likes

K that’s what I thought, it’s not indicating properly :thinking:

Got a multimeter handy that you could check it against?

1 Like

I’ll let you know the next time I open my enclosure :laughing:. Right now I’m not bothered enough.

1 Like

I feel that hard. And my enclosure is top mounted and only 6 screws. Perhaps I am a lazyperson

3 Likes

Finally took my enclosure off after like 400 miles. The silicone/yoga mat combo did a great job keeping dust and moisture out. I was slightly concerned that I was crushing my Spintend because the fit was so tight, but everything looks A-OK. :slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:

So, PSA, you can indeed fit a VESC bigger than a Unity in the SS evo enclosure, as long as you have a small BMS and creative wire management

4 Likes

rode it, hate it.

2 Likes

Tomiboi build should be up and running tomorrow. It’s been such a long journey, I can’t wait :sob:

4 Likes

wondering what peopless opinion on these is

1 Like

:sunglasses: :raccoon:

5 Likes

i always wondered how to start it…just now i googled how lol

3 Likes

Nowadays it’s automatically started when you gain level 2. :smiley: How could you trigger it manually?

@discobot start advanced tutorial
2 Likes