Problem with Slick Revolution/iWonder Cloud Wheels (SERIOUS)

TB110s obviously :crazy_face:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
@BluPenguin badboy!

6 Likes

My new board : 120mm wheels ,10s5P sumsung 35E , 170KV motor*2, 15:36T or 15:40T pulley ,maybe about range is 45KM,top speed is 50KM/H, i am fat man,90KG,hahahaha

4 Likes

12 Likes

So you pinned down carbon fiber cloth and then painted it with resin? No vaccume? Wooden mold? Mold Release?

It looks great.

2 Likes

That enclosure is great could we have more details in a separate thread?

Here is a big thread if you would just like to cross post

1 Like

Oh wow :rofl: nice work! Please tell me that there is nothing underneath those bevelled bits and the pegs are just holding the cloth tight, that would be wizardry :mage:‍♂

I was joking too, but i don’t know anymore if you are. I’m lost

1 Like

We’re the awkward children of esk8. We’re all a bit lost.

3 Likes

I just sent off my 3-mile cracked core pics to Ownboard (probably broken at arrival, I saw what I thought were cracks and now upon inspection there are definitely cracks :frowning:

iWonder said to deal with Ownboard for the issue since they came with my new Bamboo GT. I saw someone back in the thread who also had cracked cores from Ownboard and was curious if anyone had followed through with them and gotten a refund or the discovery cores or anything. Not sure what the reply will be.

What a bummer as I really loved them for the 3 short rides I’ve gotten in during Covid19. I ordered the Discovery cores in the meantime with my fingers crossed.

2 Likes

@jsdenton :arrow_up:

Hey man-

I bumped your account so you can message and post freely.

Welcome!

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: IWonder wheels and gear

Yes, me ! Ownvoard had not the new model available yet, they just offered me a new set of the old model, wich was already nice from them. But no refund. I declined, I’m waiting, if in a few days / weeks they start to sell the new model, I’ll ask for a set of these !

1 Like

My new board is finished

17 Likes

Looks great. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Test video of My new board
9 Likes

Tks,Bill.

What deck are you using

3 Likes

same here…i also have a couple of cracked wheels from Ownboard. Same response…I’ll wait as well.

2 Likes