Problem with Slick Revolution/iWonder Cloud Wheels (SERIOUS)

No no, it HAVE to be a large rotweiller. We need real condition testing

5 Likes

Where you get keychain from? love the keys being orginized.

2 Likes

For clarification to the comment regarding freezing temperatures. Iā€™m 170lbs. Board was maybe 20 lbs but not sure. Temperatures were definitely below freezing at times but I have no log of how many rides occurred in those conditions.
@BillGordon if there isnt a thread already do you think we could make a new one for the new models? Maybe to early but I think the new product is going to hold up and it would give iwonder and @Hide a clean slate.

2 Likes

Mount it to your keys. Maybe then we would see the board ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

2 Likes

+1 for new thread.

1 Like

Good call, guys:

2 Likes

I guess it would also cover the discovery 105D as wellā€¦

1 Like

Yup, weā€™ll add it once it launches.

2 Likes

i donā€™t know if yā€™all saw this but Exway is making new cloud wheels with a new core.

*Iwonder/Iwonderā€™s manufacturerā€™s

3 Likes

I havenā€™t been following this thread all 100% therefore I have what might be a dumb question

I have a set of what I think is a first batch SR foamies Around 300 miles on them Iā€™ve inspected cores and everything looks good. Even thou they look ok Iā€™m a little bit afraid of riding On them

Is the manufacturer offering some sort of discount/exchange on them!?
I mean. I wanna have some peace of mind when hitting 40mph with them.

1 Like

Well, I think they have been primarily taking care of people with actual cracks on their cores, but you do bring up a good point. For now, keep an eye on those puppies because you ride fast as shit.

1 Like

Yeah brother. I will definitely keep an eye out on them
So unfortunate that many riders have had serious issues with them. Such nice wheels

1 Like

who the hell tries to carry a rottweiler in a backpack you k00k

I know paul suggested it, obviously /s

I donā€™t own one but I would have to imagine that they wouldnā€™t agree with this decision

Iā€™m guessing it is good training practice for when youā€™re kidnapping kids on your esk8ā€¦ Need to learn to control a large squirming thing with incredible strength while riding at a fast paceā€¦

In other news, no cracks so far after the freeze test (twice). Testing will continue further.

4 Likes

Yeah, totally dumb. Please letā€™s not start putting Rottweilers in backpacks, FFS. Clearly, you would use a a Dalmation.

3 Likes

Pfff you really should just get a giant sloth for testing, theyā€™re like natural backpacks /s

Oh wait serious tag my badā€¦

I wish I had cloudwheels tbh they look great, maybe Iā€™ll pick up a set of the new ones

1 Like

I made my new boardā€¦

13 Likes

Remember, SERIOUS tag only gives the OP license to flag anything they deem outside the scope, and posters canā€™t really complain about getting tagged.

I hear the OP here is an odious and lenient fellow.

4 Likes

We instantly demand all information regarding your build. I think we know which wheels are going on there, though.

5 Likes