Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Where even is the poll?

1 Like

By email but here https://www.cognitoforms.com/DIYElectricSkateboardcom1/NEXTWHEELCOLOR

4 Likes

oh, i just checked my mail. Gmail always puts your mails in the “Ads” folder without a notification that it arrived.

edit : oh and also the poll is broken.

I can’t leave it at no if i wanted to

2 Likes

They’re tripling the size of the one near me. Got something like a 100k city grant to upgrade/build out. And it already is an amazing park. So stoked.

It’s all paid for by the city. Dedicated like 4 acres of BMX/Off-road tracks, pump track, downhill. Amazing. It’s still open under construction.

5 Likes

Oh shit I’m in love with heelstraps. Everyone who told me I’d love them was exactly right. Thank you @rich @Andy87 @taz @Lee_Wright and whoever else mtbs and suggested I get them.

I had no ramps to play on but I started jumping over random trash with the bindings for fun. Thanks Melissa.

Proud to say that little container didn’t get touched once. Pretty sure I could have done it with no heel straps but still. I could tell I was getting double the air with half the effort.

it’s almost like I had a whole other set of muscles to lift with :thinking:

This is the next test:

Only awkwardly tipped over once when I thought I fully released the heel strap but really it got stuck on the last ratchet.

It was an absolute game changer in the woods and offroad. I could drift in both directions without worrying about sliding out. I could toeside lean way more than normal too. I’m basically Michael Jackson.

Super pumped to take it to the pump track and get some real video.

8 Likes

@BillGordon time to sell Exway stock, you must be devastated. Not long before the streetface lawsuits start coming in.

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

[edit] Oh nvm keep your stock. [/edit]

1 Like

Glad you changed course. I was about to burn my Exway Waifu body pillow.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Like that’ll ever happen, what else will you dry hump at night?

1 Like

@glyphiks
Al, just how bad did the tats on your upper arch hurt?.. I’m thinking of getting some foot art!

1 Like

Top of foot is fiiiiine. Sides of feet baaaaad. Toe knuckles in between.

1 Like

My @Kook body pillow, silly.

4 Likes

you wake @kook up

1 Like

FTFY.

3 Likes

@kook
if you don’t mind…

@ZachTetra
Where is the carving vids??

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ah shit I totally forgot, I will be back out on the road tomorrow so I will get some of the best cinematic shots I can (last time I used a neighbors trashcan as a tripod so like…), gotta drain the last 49% charge some how

2 Likes

I feel like someone needs to send you a box of @Boardnamics parts for that exact same treatment :sunglasses:

That looks really good. You and @Sender teaming up could make the dopest customs ever

2 Likes

Clear polyurethane longboard wheels turn yellow quickly.

1 Like