Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

well looks like we wont see justin for a few days. have fun!

7 Likes

Nice pic of @DerelictRobot about to step on his board

9 Likes

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Random text because this was seen as an incomplete sentence, which frankly is silly.

6 Likes

Isn’t it irritating? At least he’s not achingly smug about it all.

7 Likes

I would like to know if are you going with glass frit or transparent Bed liner spray over that cool graphic?

2 Likes

griptape

5 Likes

And top mount battery case

5 Likes

I was thinking of some poorly spaced hexagonal grip tape

8 Likes

Good thing there are hex drawn all around that decepticon just follow their positions.

3 Likes

Wrong thread buddy. The deck is trampa and the winds are called gas pedals I think. You can make them or get them from E-TOXX

I took a few more pictures in this area I think would have been cool. One with a tractor in the background!

Unfortunately I must have changed the settings in between this first photo and the rest. This is the best one :grimacing:

4 Likes

That battery system has come out really nice @Andy87 :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thx! Sure not as nice as I had planned it, but it gives me a lot of flexibility. One battery for multiple boards and multiple setups.

3 Likes

I like the rail down the side dude. I think its awesome

2 Likes

was always amazing by sumo wrestler’s hip mobility,

2 Likes

Is that a @hummieee deck?

2 Likes

Yes it is, good eye. The hammock base plates gave me enough height to drop through mount the trucks.

2 Likes

That’s good to know, thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Why did you go graphene for a parallel range extender? Surely the mega amps aren’t needed.

Makes sense to get them if you wanted them for something else bc they can be used on their own. I guess I’m assuming you didn’t buy them expressly for this purpose.

1 Like

@Fosterqc
I had them sitting around with nothing to do. I dont plan on using high amps on this, just a little cruiser for when i go buy my weed. The potholes and shitty roads make my bergmeisters unhappy.

Not really in parallel. Just keeping the top mount on with a velcro strap so I can switch the batteries when the li ion gets low. Have it wired for easy switching of batteries to the unity

3 Likes