Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Shame-less-ness

5 Likes

time to get a jst crimper :wink:

2 Likes

It is weird but this is common on taobao, those stores sometimes claim there are extra costs like unforeseen shipping fees and they ask you to pay them this way.

1 Like

that is a cool logo ^^ I like the design !
Capturefy

2 Likes

Maybe get it out with a strong magnet? Not sure if the wera metal attracts to magnets though.

7 Likes

I got the bit out, that wasn’t a problem. The problem is that these expensive allen keys are fucking garbage.

#fuckwera

11 Likes

Pretty sure same thing has happened to @DerelictRobot

I mean they don’t strip like other Allen keys but I’ve seen this happen a few times, my 3mm snapped on me yesterday. They certainly are better quality then a lot of Allen keys from my use with them but they do break lol. Overpriced Allen keys lol

3 Likes

Yeah they strip and twist. Garbage.

9 Likes

I never saw any twisting or stripping on mine, I better check them out lol. I personally like em somewhat since I can get a good grip with em. Probably the only reason I’m still using them.

1 Like

maybe this is because you got the stainless ones? the more expensive black ones are better i thought?

2 Likes

Think its for surface protection

1 Like

The black ones are cheaper here :rofl::rofl: never again. I have lost all faith in wera.

6 Likes

i haven’t yet :laughing: That’s because i just bought a set :joy:

4 Likes

haha yeah where was this hate when you all told me to get a set?

Guess I gotta learn it myself.

3 Likes

@glyphiks these ones
https://products.wera.de/en/l-keys_l-keys_for_hexagon_socket_screws_950_9_hex-plus_multicolour_hf_1.html

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

4 Likes

wow :poop: :100:
which shop is this? can’t be bunnings

1 Like

Bunnings bro

1 Like

well fuck me. I’d do anything for bunnings to open in france

2 Likes

No it did not, because I don’t buy garbage fucking Weras.

I’m the one screaming autistically into the night about what hot garbage they are.

@glyphiks how is your Wera set holding up anyway buddy? Enjoying it?

giphy-2

PS: @Fosterqc

I try, but when you go on insane rants about allen keys people stop listening at a certain point.

5 Likes