[Poll] EU/Global Group Buy Interest

I’m not entirely sure where to put this so I’ll leave it in the GB section. Mods feel free to move it

Following the success of the previous VX2 Group buy, I am ready to do more. There are some improvements to be had for sure, hopefully, this time I will be able to get everything done smoothly.

Why should I be doing group buys?
Because I am a vendor, I am able to buy extras and stock excess in my store, meaning people dropping out, hopping on late or having issues with shipping is not a concern. I also have quite a lot of experience with royal mail and making sure stuff gets where it needs to go.

There’s only 1 problem, I don’t know what to group buy, which is where you guys come in.
For global group buys, its preferable the items are small enough to post within Royal Mail’s 2kg limit (Although under 500g is better, as it remains under ~$7 anywhere in the world). Things that are over 2kg will end up costing quite a bit more to ship, 5kg costs about $30 to ship anywhere globally, $20 to the EU.

I’ve floated the idea of Cloudwheels, there are other possible items too (DKP Trucks and mounts? Motors? Massive supply of HTD5M Belts? ESCs? Chargers? Sunmate trampa clones? 100mm kegels clones? etc)

I’ll be trying to keep this poll as up to date as possible, please PM me or just leave suggestions on this thread and in a few weeks once I have quotes for everything we can see if any group buys are feasible.

3 Likes

Polls are broken.

1 Like

It should be fixed

1 Like

125mm cloud wheels? Do you mean 120mm or did I miss something?
Mounts for DKP trucks is a great idea, would be in!
Sunmate is also a good idea. In general more wheels would be great. Some 6"“x3” race tires and 10"x3" off road would be interesting.
Would also like to try 5"x2" pneumatics. ~80mmx~75mm ~88A slide wheels would also be cool. More variants in wheel and motor pulleys and belts is also needed.

There is a lot of cool stuff out there.

1 Like

I’ll take 20x 480mm belts for 4€ each :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s a good idea, a belt group buy, let’s restock on belts for the summer.

1 Like

4 Euros? More like 1 euro in a group buy. When I did an RFQ for belts, 300mm 15mm width were as low as 0.40$

1 Like

First off. 6* rating for this guy and his GB’s.

Second. Also looking for something bergmeister at reasonable prices in europe.
I’m in for the clouds and deck though.

1 Like

120mm* :clown_face: my bad

Well get me 40x belts then :smiley:

If you actually want that many I may be able to get you some I already placed the order (Did you know motor pulleys have like a disgusting markup too? Idk why. Some quotes were literally like 50 cents for alu 1.50$ for steel) but I could probably add in a bucketload of 480s. What setup needs such a long belt?

1 Like

I definitely need some. Currently running 460mm left and 480mm right because these are my last belts i have.

I run the motor mounts from IDEA.

They came with 475mm but i find them a bit to small (there isn’t much space for tensioning) 480mm is better imo. Maybe if i use smaller/bigger wheelpulleys 475 would fit better. Not sure.

I ran them with 460mm without idler, liked that too.

Definitely would love a belt group buy need some 460 and 420 belts

2 Likes

I’m down for a belt, motor and wheel pulley GB. I’d like to have wheel pulleys from 28T-70T in 2T steps both ABEC and Kegel and motor pulleys from 17T-20T in 1T steps and belts for all those.

Searching for some 475mm belts.

It’s not like I need more wheels but I do want cloud wheels

A vx2 pro would be cool too, but hard for me to leave behind my trusty gt2b

I’ma down fore some of that Cloud surfing wheels.:grin:

All the colors. Let’s make them raindow-ish.

If you don’t have Clouds, you need them indeed :smiley:

2 Likes

I have Blue TB 110’s and I love them but I have heard that cloud wheels are a special ride too

1 Like

Yeah, they are different, but these are imo the 2 best wheel options on the market (for comfort).

1 Like