[Poll] EU/Global Group Buy Interest

How about silicone wire and or connectors?

Definitely belts!

I would take 480mm (or 475mm if 480mm is not possible) and 460mm.

I just bit the bullet and ordered a shit ton of connectors on 11.11, you can get them super cheap on ali. I’d just order and forget until they come :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just let me know about the belts so i don’t order many for the regular price in the next few days.

eu groupbuy for the next gen of tb110? :grimacing:

3 Likes

I don’t think Dexter does bulk pricing but I’ll ask :smiley:

3 Likes

tb motors would be really dope too … :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would definitely be in for another set of cloudwheels at $80 a set, depending on what would shipping look like to the US. 120mm of 'thane aint light, even if its full of foam lol

We :heart_eyes: you @Anubis!

2 Likes

im no businessman, but why wouldnt you sell bulk to customers that you hardly reach otherwise? less profit margin but more units sold

They don’t want to sell at lower prices at all. Trampa is the same.

2 Likes

ok i guess thats nothing i have to necessarily understand

in my mind selling no additional units = 0
selling units in bulk not sold otherwise = profit

1 Like

but maybe he sells those 15 motors we would’ve ordered anyway. So he has no need to offer a bulk discount, otherwise he would make less money.

Just a theory.

3 Likes

if he wants to sell a finite amount thats true, if he wants to sell more its not :man_shrugging:

If he has 100 in sock and his next order comes in 3 months then it would be better to sell those 100 for full price if he knows he will sell them all within the 3 months

2 Likes

yea thats what i was tryin to say with the finite amount

1 Like

Vesc6 MKiii group buy perhaps?

1 Like

Trampa doesn’t do bulk or b2b. Flipsky is probably the best bet for ESCs, even though the CS is a bit shitty there isn’t going to be better value anywhere else. NEOBoxes are also already close to cost and a good value.

2 Likes

Fair point. I am great intrigued by the NEOboxes. I hope they turn out as expected :slight_smile:

How about some DD’s? I’m considering them instead of belt drive. I just love my Hub board but don’t want to skip my tb 110 wheels

DD is shit so I wouldn’t want one but if there’s interest, gears/belts are just better IMO.
Probably just going to go for cloudwheels for this month and poll for next month on this thread once that one is done :slight_smile:

2 Likes