[Poll] EU/Global Group Buy Interest

Haven’t tried them yet but i like the hub motor characteristics of them.

The most important thing for me currently are the 460/480 belts. Rest not that important

https://www.accu.co.uk/en/5m-heavy-duty-timing-belts/43495-B-5M-15-460

Accu…

Yea those prices are sweet if you want loads @xsynatic probably the best solution

any experience with them?
@moon

Also: if on bulk his markup is 5%, but on full price 30%, then he’s better off selling 20 items later than 100 in bulk. Also, of those 100, 80 might have been people that he might not have reached but it will likely also include 20 people that he could have sold to at full price. That is assuming that buyers are finite and in the same people groups.

3 Likes

I get my belts from
https://www.beltingonline.com/5mm-htd-timing-belts-4575
Haven’t broken a single one from them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not the belts but Ive bought a lot of bolts from them. Good experience

2 Likes

well…
:smiley:

1 Like

any news on that belt situation?

1 Like

Hi is the cloudwheels groupbuy on hold. Or is it not a god time atm?

can you do elofty dds preferably get them to do 75kv again

1 Like

That would be cool. Just got to be sure you get the reinforced axel and the set screw(s) in the can.

1 Like

Yeah would be awesome especially if you could get them as low as like $200 per pair

1 Like

I definitely would not be able to resist at that price :joy:

2 Likes

#MeeToo

1 Like

Last time they got them at $250 for them

So if we had like 20 people get you we could get down to like 200

Yea, the cloudwheels are on pause for sure.
Are there good reviews for elofty dd? I am a DD hater so I wouldn’t get any but if people want them we can do it

The elofty drives have had some… growing pains, to say the least. It seems like the main two problems were the bending/snapping axles, and the motor cans unscrewing. The axles seems to have been address in most newer versions of the drives, and the motor cans on some product offerings have set screws to keep the cans from unscrewing. Other than that they seem decent for the money.

2 Likes

I would be down for another elofty style DD especially if its Not DKP. I am also chasing 6394 or larger motors (capable of 16S), killed 2 VX2 so not keen to go with them again. VX1 Also need a few 12S D140 bms, nickel, 100mm kegal wheels, high current charger. Cloudies nope not with all the core failures.

1 Like

Turnigy sk3 sensored motors!!!

2 Likes