[Poll] EU/Global Group Buy Interest

I have them. Almost lost my mind because of them. Too many problems, too many things to check, glue, fix. But when they are OK, they are very good. Really smooth

You can’t bulk buy these, at least not on my hobbyking warehouse account any amount of pcs is like a 3 euro discount

1 Like

Did you get the version with the better axle and set screws in the motor can? Im looking to find out if anyone has had problems with the “fixed” versions.

http://sunraytechnology.com/

1 Like

Why is that website so broken lol

Never had any problem with axle, only unscewing everywhere
Since Loctite, all good.
Boundmotors DDs are with “scews on can” I believe

Thanks for the response! So just to clarify, your cans were unscrewing because they did not have set screws?

Jesus fuck that website is bad, I guess I’ll contact them

2 Likes

offer them web design services too while you are at it

1 Like

New model is out no more screws on outside the cans are 5mm larger and look like thermistor is now standard.

Looks like the screws are in the base of the motor (side facing the kingpin). Not sure if that’s better or not. Hopefully wouldn’t unscrew though!

I’ll restart the poll with new options, we’ll do the GB soon.
@Ace the SK3s are there too

4 Likes

If we can get a good GB price on the new Boundmotor model, I’m 100% on board.

@anubis if you are interested in running this one please do

all relevant info is in the thread and i have confirmed the price and evrything with flipsky

Anyone got any ideas for the next one?

3 Likes

Lights? GPS modules?

The new maytech remote looks nice, there was kind of a GB for the US, and the shipping was a bit too high for 1 remote, perhaps we can get a nice price on a GB ?

1 Like

hummie decks if you discuss with him
he is open to doing a gb for a really good price
chatted with him before

1 Like

Lights, 10-12s chargers

pre-welded battery p groups. I’d pay roughly £16 for just the welds on a 4p 30q. Fogstar has them for £2.02+tax last i bought

pneumatics, spare inner tubes (currently dickyho has better prices than the entire ebay on them. £7-8 vs ~£2.50)

daly bms (i teared a 12s down, it’s 16s with the end p-groups shorted. Might work in any setup) it’s $11 last i checked

Some drop through deck+enclosure that easily fits 12s4p+

Dkp trucks with complete motor mounts

2 Likes

I am already practically the EU distro for hummie decks. We just did a joint order, so I’ll have them coming directly to me from the factory. Its already placed though, otherwise I’d make it a GB

1 Like