3-in-1 is fine

unused motor oil is even better

2 Likes

Gun Oil only in america… Smells like freedom

4 Likes

I use Mars 93240 Zoom! Spout oiler

It’s turbine oil, I think.

2 Likes

I’m in the same situation and honestly… go straight for pneumatics.
I got mbs all terrain wheels and they only improved rolling on smooth or with very little cracks asphalt. Can’t wait to get the money for a true london setup :frowning:

k will try use bike lube

I use a synthetic chain lube i can’t remember the name but comes in a aerosol Can and smells like citrus. Guy in the bike store knew what it was as soon as I mentioned citrus. It leaves a thin coat almost like paraffin wax.

2 Likes

Could you recommend anything mate? Struggling to find pneumatics that will fit that I can get in the UK.

I am waiting for some mounts to come from china for my MBS board but its like waiting for christmas!!

Dual Motors? What is the best dual motor setup for a MBS board? I have read getting two lower KV rated motors at 120kv is the best for dual setup?

@Anubis has some stuff in his shop. He is in the uk.
For pulleys you may want at least aluminium though. @dickyho sells 60t and 44t ones, just have a chat with him. Deliveries seem to arrive in under 2 weeks now from china

1 Like

Use the esk8 calculator(on the top bar). 120kv seems low for belt drive

1 Like

Thats a shame because of Covid he’s shut. Hopefully he may open back up!

Message him on here

1 Like

I will (soon) have his 60T alu pulleys in stock

1 Like

I must have missed something, they are available for purchase?! :astonished:

here’s an inexpensive source of deck protectors

these are “old school” pattern @nickw1881
1 Like

I can’t decide how I want to mount my Pelican case to my Holypro…

I would prefer to use the red dots for fasteners but I’m not sure if the flex of the deck would not be good in that situation. I could do the blue dots but the fasteners would stick out farther inside the case. What should I do?

Also the distance of the red dots left to right is around 5 inches if that helps.

I did mine like the red. I used some thick rubber washers (5-6 mm) around the bolts, under the box to absorb deck flex and help keep water out.

1 Like

Are 3.5mm bullets ok for low amp application?

Thanks

Also anyone got the koowheel hubs sensor wiring colour code

1 Like

I have my old koowheel esc at home, maybe there’s a leftover from the sensors.

1 Like

Most people call them “X Thingys”, I have also seen “drop through deck protector”. I am not sure if there is a proper name for them

4 Likes