Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

@Boardnamics maybe?

1 Like

Amazon bruh. I believe they’re are m4 but I may be wrong. You can usually find sets of standoffs with different sizes in them.

1 Like

They are new, I ran detection once only tho. I’ll take them off I can’t buy new ones lol.

1 Like

Yeah Kevin is my spacer plug lol

2 Likes

it may vary depending on who builds your battery (it’s recommended to have someone like A13X or Duck or i think maybe Big Red? any trusted battery builder apart from Aviator build your battery, tho i think Duck is busy

but 10s4p should get you pretty close if you can stretch your budget on other areas of your board

i estimate 10S3P to still hit low to mid 20s range, you can also probably to 12S2-3P

i’m a dummy and forgot the motors

tack on $180 or so for FS motors

1 Like

We have a thread that lists trusted battery builders:

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Man I did not think of hex standoffs :man_facepalming:. I will check now.

@Tamatoa true! idk why I didn’t think of that either since he has spacers for these wheels for a set of hangers I just bought from him :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yup, and make sure lash is consistent.

1 Like

Even that is small for pnuematics.

1 Like

10s4p QB26800?

1 Like

Lmao it’s all good. I’m just praying my battery is all good. Not trying to buy another

1 Like

Where are you located?

Who, me?

1 Like

No, the other red_souls lol.

2 Likes

Lmao. Got jokes, well atleast that brighten my day, I live in Illinois

3 Likes

Name checks out

I’m sure there is someone closer to you but if you dont feel up to the challenge, I or someone else might be willing to help you out. Dont be afraid to ask bruh.

1 Like

I’m no expert at this but I definitely have some tools/spare bits here and there I’d be happy to give, let me know if you’re ever in Chicago and I might be able to help!

2 Likes

Always a smart guy in the room.

1 Like

So far; been learning and accomplishing things never thought possible. Legit this forum has gotten me so far on my build, have done it by myself this whole time, once this BMS is done, my first ever build will be finished. That’s like the only thing left which is crazy. You got a Instagram? Seems good to have people that have experience and will be able to ask questions right then and there

2 Likes