Maytech 6396 motor

Is bioboards looking into getting 3D servisas to slightly extend thier mounts and add a bolt pattern?

I mean i would expect nothing less from an extreme esk8 company.

8 Likes

Extreme now are they?

1 Like

says so on their website. Must be true.

Also, they use all the same parts i do, some of which are literally my parts, including my battery packs and wiring harnesses, so… I’m calling it. They’re extreme. EXTREEEEEEEME.

Also, i hear they pour a helping of hookers and blow into every build.

10 Likes

I know that you know Marcus and this is HIGHLY inaccurate. He’s the esk8 excitement equivalent of a filing cabinet. Don’t get me wrong, I like him. He’s great for indexing.

4 Likes

Don’t believe that for a second. I’ve seen his spreadsheets. They’re very colorful. He even uses bold text on some items.

1 Like

Whatever Damon STOP reading my PM’s bro

@discorsepolice

3 Likes

Don’t make me impersonate you and ruin your credibility by posting really sweet and loving messages to people about their work.

3 Likes

@mmaner would see through it straight away. Check out our latest PM and you’ll see why

2 Likes

I would. But would I say anything?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the stator length @mackann ? Looks like it’s not more than on a usual 6380/84 motor.

1 Like

Have not measured, but I think its 89 + extra bearing

2 Likes

89+ 5mm bearing +5mm base plate +3mm hall sensors +7mm can nipple = 109mm if i‘m not wrong.
I guesstimate more like 78mm isch.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Stator size is 52.8x55mm, on 6374 its 52.8x40mm

5 Likes

Ugh, the wires coming out of the face like that means you need a huge notch in the mounting plate I guess.

You don’t think they’ll lay flat?

My guess based only on the photos would be 65% no won’t lay flat 35% yes will lay flat

2 Likes

I’d like to see the stator actually compared. Their 6880s were smaller than some 6374s

1 Like
1 Like

Do you guys also have friction problems with that motors?
One of the motors has also more friction than the other.

Please compare:

Low friction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq_wVwcgAbw
High friction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyQhJx2BdC4