Maytech 6396 motor

Hmmm those are looking nice.

23 Likes

50xx bolt pattern…

11 Likes

As moon points out. Shit mounting holes.

3 Likes

Cool if you want to attach two 5kg coke cans to the back of your board.

3 Likes

This isn’t going to fit on the 3D Servisas mini v3 urethane gear drives. the sealed 6374s barely fit, there’s like 2-3mm of clearance off the hanger, and i think the bolt pattern on those is for 63xx anyway. I just put one together but now i can’t recall if its a 63xx or 50xx bolt pattern for certain but i beleive its 63xx.

these also won’t fit on the vintage enertion motor mounts from 4 years ago. Or the ones from five years ago. They probably won’t fit the haggy boards mounts either, i’ll have to look but i don’t recall seeing 50xx holes in there either.

also, Maytech went with 4mm bullets on everything which kind of threw me off, but they did at least use the right sensor connector for once. But then again, they’re selling motors AND ESCs, so of course they want their kits to match up with their own kits.

4 Likes

Ouch 6880 are also big heavy motors

4 Likes

And torquey af?

1 Like

For sure but generate too much heat, you can bake a egg on them after 10min.

2 Likes

Theoretically they should be much cooler the bigger they get, that’s like the only real benefit right? More copper - less heat?

1 Like

I have 6374 sealed motors flying around, so we’ll see how hot mine get.

1 Like

more copper and iron means more torque as well.

Indeed that should be the case. But probably he is pushing the hell into them :crazy_face:

1 Like

Damon are you high?

1 Like

not yet.

Bigger motors means more copper, more iron, and more magnet. Which means you can shove more energy into it which means more torque.

Have a drink.

6 Likes

I’m not disputing that, I replied to your earlier message haha. It was a strange one, read it back.

Oh regarding the fitment of the motors?

What, you don’t have old enertion mounts laying around waiting for scrapper builds? lol

2 Likes

I do! Sort of.

3 Likes

MTO6396%E7%94%B5%E6%9C%BA%E5%A4%A7%E8%BD%B4%E6%89%BF%E9%98%B2%E6%99%83%E5%8A%A8%E3%80%81-3

16 Likes

That’s a big ol fucken bearing

7 Likes

Mother of god.

3 Likes