Mark I - Iron Man Esk8 - World's First Smart Electric Skateboard With A Talking AI (Jarvis)

I put in a special function specifically to show off Jarvis. I don’t think I’ve mentioned it before. Will debut it soon :grin: like an Easter egg

1 Like

Hahah. Funny thing is that this way you will charge your board once in a year or two :joy:

Amazing build. So much stuff going on

1 Like

I had to charge my old tiny board too often.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement! It gets me out of bed literally to go back to finishing the board! Ttys :blush:

6 Likes

More time on the board will change this but I don’t ride super fast either. I like a good cruising soeed of about 25-30 kph generally. Speed is fun but also scary and can be major danger. The Lakeshore is pretty good re road conditions tho.

Absolutely. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Oh I still have my doubts :sweat_smile: doesn’t change the fact that its a sweet ass build

1 Like

15 Likes

Finally :tada: went for two 5km trips.

I keep forgetting to turn off my turn signals after I’m done the turn :man_facepalming::joy:

9 Likes

Blasting Uzi, respect. Build looks bad ass, if you think about it. Every little thing you’ve done makes people know that it’s unique and you can’t find it anywhere because you’ve made it. Very good job and enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you! Speaking of things that are unique… the 3,6,8 mile sound tracks work. Also I will film the 1 Easter egg I have so far…

5 Likes

Looking forward to it! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Definitely gives off the iron man vibe, great job

1 Like

Here is the Easter egg! First I show the menus of the remote. I turned the 4 button remote into 7 buttons by making button D be a toggle between menu 1 and 2. Short press D is to query current menu, long press is to change menu and queries menu after changing. I show that button A is turn signal left on first menu whereas button A on 2nd menu is for Easter egg. Sound on. You’ll want to hear the ending :wink::joy:

13 Likes

I went for another ride last night. Just short of 15km. Its too cold! My hands and feet were freezing but the rest of me was warm. I cant wear any thicker gloves because then I can’t grip the remote well. I think this is it for me riding till Spring when the weather warms up. Also I suck at turning heelside. I feel like im going to fall off. I feel like my board is tilted slightly the opposite way to maybe that makes it harder to turn? When I’m off the board it starts turning toe side on its own instead of going straight. My toe side turns feel good. Does that mean my shock blocks are uneven? Does your board go straight when youre not on it?

Another thing is I need to change the vesc tool settings like Amp draw etc and the remote throttle curve. This board just jolts me forward if I move the wheel a little too much and the max speed is way beyond what I would ever do. I need to tame it down.

Good news is everything I made works, no issues.

5 Likes

I revamped my first post. I hope the links to everything come in handy to someone one day :grin: Mark I - Iron Man Esk8

5 Likes

Cheeky little bump to get yourself remembered for build of the year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey it worked. I’ll nominate. This this has been a journey and a half and a lot of DIY has gone into it on the electronics and 3d printing side of things so you’ve certainly impressed me there :blush:

1 Like

Hehe thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Might have some new functionality to add soon to Jarvis :crossed_fingers: vote for my build for most DIY BOTY

If you’re coming here from the voting thread, and haven’t checked out my build before, click below and watch the videos of Jarvis in action!

6 Likes

The ending of Endgame must’ve hit you real hard man :fist:t3:

3 Likes

I’ll miss him 3000 :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Same :cry: where real men cried.

2 Likes