Mark I - Iron Man Esk8 - World's First Smart Electric Skateboard With A Talking AI (Jarvis)

Idk what you mean by included risers but there’s no way I would use a skinny riser like that on top of the giant footprint of the matrix 2 baseplate.

My haero did not come with any risers. If I were to use an angled one it would need to be the full width of that baseplate.

Besides its bad form to offset the matrix 2 truck any more than that tiny rubber riser. You’re asking for screws to break.

Or, IMO, any mountainboard baseplate.

5 Likes

Will just use the matrix riser then. It will take 8 days to print my battery enclosures :skull: at least that’s plenty of time to alter my esc enclosure

Definitely don’t take this as critisism, I mounted a jbl speaker on mine facing right at my head in the front and even at full blast and it was loud I could barely hear my music, I resorted back to the earbuds.

2 Likes

Something doesn’t add up lol maybe your speaker was just bad

My friend rides with a speaker in his bag sometimes and we can still hear that easily

2 Likes

Weird, I use it in the shop and at parties outside and can hear it great at medium level, on the ride can’t hear anything except a beat.

Maybe I’m just old and deaf too.

1 Like

Do you have anything covering you ears? Wind noise too loud? Not all speakers direct sound equally either

2 Likes

It’s just the wind that drowns mine out, I can hear it fine at stop lights.

I was just trying to tell him any advantage on hearing speakers at riding speed might want to be aimed up at his head. That is just MY real world experiences chiming in.

2 Likes

I would also think that aiming it up would make more sense too, guess he’ll need to test it out

2 Likes

My speaker is 10W. It should be good enough. Beats pill is 12W. I had a 5W Bluetooth speaker once and it was only as loud as my phone. I usually just play music from my phone while holding it in one hand and esk8 remote in the other and that’s more than enough for me. This should be quite a bit louder than my phone so I’m happy with it. Although watts isn’t everything. We’ll see.

Heres the front turn signal mount so far. Not sure about wiring. Mostly done the headlight mount too.

3 Likes

What’s that black screwdriver handle looking thing in your hand there?

2 Likes

That’s the turn signal :rofl: it’s used in motorcycles

4 Likes

Hahaha that’s awesome man. How do you control it? Button on the remote?

1 Like

Yes with this Bluetooth remote module connected with arduino. The light flashes as soon as you give it a 12v power source. I’ll use the arduino as a gate to control the 12v power to the light using an n channel mosfet (it’s like a switch).

1 Like

Ohh right I remember seeing that in the earlier post. Holy shit man your board will have more electronics and buttons on the remote than anything I’ve ever seen lmao.
A true tony stark style build. Only thing missing is voice control

1 Like

Yeah man :joy: There is voice feedback with Jarvis’ official voice but not voice input. I actually looked into making my own alexa speaker for this but I dont want to add 4G LTE via a sim card to the board. Without that, its still very complicated. I will basically be building an operating system :joy: I have an idea planned for a start up animation for the screen (Boot/loading screen) with my name that I will make in Adobe after effects, which I have no experience with but I found a YT tutorial.

2 Likes

I made this little channel cut out for the turn signal wires. It will go under the davega and wire through a middle hole I will make in the deck for the davega.

1 Like

Wrapped

10 Likes

Bms tomorrow

4 Likes

got dam shes nearing completion i need to finish off my board already

3 Likes