Maker-X Go-FOC DV4 (upgraded version) ----- Most Affordable Dual Drive ESC

lol, China is on lockdown, ya’ll. People are scared for their lives and the lives of their loved ones, and people are being told not to go back to work beyond the end of the holidays on the 2nd.
Selling escs to Americans isn’t these guys hobbies or life mission, it’s their job, and most of them aren’t giving a second thought to their jobs right now.

Give 'em a break.

10 Likes

Hey mate, my order number is 1102.

I don’t have an issue as such, its just frustrating seeing you post product links here when you haven’t responded to emails from paying customers.

1 Like

Its tough at the moment i have cctv cameras stuck in china since dec. And now the Chinese Gov has extended the sping festival (chinese new year) to help stop the spread of the virus#. so the shut down will extend till the end of feb this year.
The electronic market will be closed till then so getting parts, tools, flux and paste will be near impossible. My business is effected and my hobby but my heart goes to those effected in a more real way living this nightmare. https://youtu.be/J12TTFu0mss

3 Likes

My dual drive build

First time using mr60 connectors and first diy carbon fibre enclosure.
Lil cock named after the evolve bantum before they found globe was already selling a board with that name at one of their retail outlets here in Oz.

4 Likes

@RyEnd Did you manage to test this at the rated 80a?

I have mine set for 60a battery total and 60a per motor on BLDC (unsensored). Testing it inside my hallway, it seems to stutter quite a bit on startup. I was hoping changing it to FOC (unsensored) would help? But I have read that FOC hits the electronics harder than BLDC so I don’t want to fry it :confused:

I needed a temporary ESC in the Eskate Enteprise after the meltdown of my previous ESC.

I ran one of these on 12S @ 30A battery/60A motor BLDC per ESC… for science. :joy: I covered 13.5 miles total with some decent hills and maximum speed (35 MPH) runs.

Metr telemetry is here for those curious:

(First mike was not tracked on Metr)

7 Likes

I think I see the problem…

I’ll try to extend my sensor wires if I don’t like the stutteryness of it.
Hope it goes well. I’ve had a hall sensor unplug before and it full braked, so I’m on the fence about it

1 Like

Hey man my order is 1087… can i please have an update its been 40 days and it still says ready to ship on my arrive app.

1 Like

Yeah @YUTW123 would also like an update on order 1102.

1 Like

China is still on lockdown. Government just issued green light to work but most places are still doing their own health checks before the factories go into full swing. Chances are, Maker-X customer service is still out of the game or delivery services are still compromised. If it’s the latter, it’s not just you man; pretty much any item out of China is massively delayed. I’ve been unable to order or receive parts overseas

4 Likes

Doesn’t hurt for @YUTW123 to tell us that. Any news is better than no news.

1 Like

He kind of did in not so many words; potential language barrier

Also for the record, not defending him/her. Just trying to explain why things are delayed :slight_smile:

Fully aware of the situation in China and my heart goes out to everybody affected.

I’m not asking for much, just an update. The dude I am building this board for is becoming quite agitated and asking me to look into paypal chargebacks etc…

I don’t want to do this as I have had no issues in the past.

I just would really really really like an update.

1 Like

Yeah this whole coronavirus is wreaking havoc with deliveries from China. I hope your guy understands and it works out for all parties!

1 Like

20200210_205555

2 Likes

Tiny bit of hotglue inside JST connector rails so it won’t vibrate loose and you won’t ruin it if you decide it’s too edgy.

1 Like

Hi, your Order(1102) will be shipped within this week. We apologize for the delay.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks @YUTW123 :+1:

But your list does not include the SV6.

Will the SV6 be ready to ship on the 17th?

1 Like