Maker-X Go-FOC DV4 (upgraded version) ----- Most Affordable Dual Drive ESC

https://www.ebmakers.com/products/makerx-dual-drive-v4 :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Just received mine. What hardware-firmware configuration shall I choose on the latest vesc tool 2.0?

I dont want to break anything

I bought this and the maker x remote a month ago and still haven’t received it or a tracking update. Plz respond to my email.

6 Likes

I had to wait almost two months for mine to arrive in EU. I guess it is normal?

1 Like

Yeah so cute and tiny, if you at least have fried it, you could eat it with chopsticks.
“IF” :man_facepalming:

It was two weeks from China to Singapore for me, so I think you’re ok. For many shipments I receive from China, I will get no updates and it will just land on my doorstep one day.

3 Likes

Also, bumped your account so you can message and post as needed. Welcome!

1 Like

Yeah I’m in the same boat. No replies to email but @YUTW123 has managed to come on here and update his thread with purchase links in that time :expressionless:

I understand that it is spring festival and there are serious things happening in China right now, but if you can come here and try and sell more product but you can’t respond to people who have already paid, that’s pretty poor form.

7 Likes

bottom dollar bottom service :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah but readily available options are limited at the moment… and some people aren’t willing to fork out the big bucks… and #fuckflipsky

2 Likes

did you burn those flipsky 4.12s i sold to you

2 Likes

Gave them away after flipsky burned me one too many times.

2 Likes

same, here not replies to my email. TBH i’ve asked him to cancel the order because of the crazy waiting time and i’m yet to hear from him. I hope i dont need to raise the issue with Paypal, it makes no sense.

Well thankfully we have this forum to let each other know when shit is right with a company. I was going to get a maker esc for my short board but it is looking like that might not be a good idea. I hope jeffs neoboxs turn out that is my next option.

1 Like

Yeah i would hold off at this point in time. @jeffwuneo has told us that the spring festival has been extended until the 9th or 10th of Feb, I will give @YUTW123 a week after that date to respond before I start a paypal dispute. Really disappointing :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yes indeed. We first saw a glimps at cs when someone had a warranty issue a few months ago and it seemed to not get handled well.

1 Like

Man this sucks. I had planned on using one of these for my next build but I guess I will wait for neobox now. @YUTW123 if you see this - you’re losing customers. Figure it out.

I agree some communication would go a long way, however it’s possible this site isn’t accessible unless you’re behind a VPN in China and @YUTW123 may only have access at work. Although I’m not positive since he put purchase links throughout the Spring festival.

1 Like

Hello, Due to the impact of virus,everything will be delayed, :weary::weary::weary:all shipments will be delayed…
The shipping notice will be displayed on the official website soon. If you urgently need Esc, please do not place an order.

15 Likes

Be safe, reply to customers when you can.