Luukjes pneumie rim design, interest poll in first post.

Damn they dont fit? Thats a shame

1 Like

So these hubs only fit berg tires?

1 Like

Clevers Bergs and all 6x2

The one on the right is AliBaba semi All-terrain 6 x 2 clever

3 Likes

but If they fit 6x2s they should also fit evolveā€™s

1 Like

In my head :exploding_head: I donā€™t think theyā€™ll fit maybe @brown5tick can give us a idea heā€™s the smart dude
but I might just buy them to try I really want white walls :sunglasses:
:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Iā€™m like 99% sure.

2 Likes

Good job you acknowledged that 1% chance that you could be wrong, because youā€™re wrong. They wonā€™t fit.

6x2ā€™s donā€™t fit Evolve hubs and Evolve tyres wonā€™t fit these hubs.

6 Likes

Good thing I didnā€™t say 100% then. Have you tried it yourself? Because your link is the other way around, talking about 6x2s on evolve hubs. I run evolve tires on Trampas, thatā€™s why I said that Iā€™m pretty sure.

2 Likes

I donā€™t follow your logic there, sorry. What have Trampa hubs got to do with it?

No, I havenā€™t tried it myself tbh but since the required internal diameter of each hub differs, there doesnā€™t seem to be much point.

1 Like

I have Trampa Superstars and Bergs. They donā€™t share tires.

4 Likes

2.8" (6x2) and 3.75" are two totally different sized rims.

Obligated to drop this link here

5 Likes

Is this setup on BNM1 gd? If so, have you had any chance to test it? Any issues / impression?

2 Likes

Iā€™m a big, big fan of these little beauties. I mean, even ignoring the fact that they look so goddamn sweet, the width-to-diameter ratio plus the dome-sectioned tyres are the perfect combo for a little carver like this. Smooth, nimble and grip forever.

Did I mention that they look goddamn sweet? Itā€™s not just skin-deep either. The manufacturing quality is first class. They spin true with no wobble whatsoever and the tolerances on the bearing seats for example are absolutely mint.

Will he ever make any more though, I wonder? :grin:

10 Likes

Dude the video looks so trippy :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™m almost finished :exploding_head:

Give me another year and sheā€™ll be riding great :joy:

11 Likes

Anyone know if or what kegel drive with the 10mm bearing in it would fit evolve trucks?

2 Likes

Tap up @Savage1 for some of his beautifully crafted kegel pulleys.

2 Likes

Bump! What sized tubes do you guys use for Bergmeisters? Iā€™m setting mine up and my tube that comes with the bergs does hit the dome a bit.

3 Likes

If it hits from the side it should not be an issue afaik.

Scratches :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes