Luukjes pneumie rim design, interest poll in first post.

Update how have you been :call_me_hand:
weather is going to get good soon :blush:
are your hubs ever going to get made?

5 Likes

maaaaaake theeeeeem

6 Likes

Seriously he’s been grinding for almost 2years and he got the @longhairedboy approval
If he can just get the cost under 250 or just say 200 because I need tires that’s right we don’t have tires fudge :exploding_head:

4 Likes

if these wheels aren’t made soon, i’ll be forced to start banning random people.

13 Likes

At this point, it would be irresponsible for @Bavioze not to make them.

2 Likes

If they have spinner rims, I’m in.

1 Like

Ooh, ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

5 Likes

The 250 part is where is the trouble. Im still working on them actually!

Sorry its been so slow, its irritating myself aswell, but i really dont want to do pre orders etc.

3 Likes

I think rn one reason why they are so expensive is that i require them to be turned and then milled. So i optimized it a bit better for turning and we are checking how expensive they are rn to make.

@b264 about the spinners part, i will give the dimensions of the cap seat so that people can make their own iterations.

4 Likes

I’ve started banning random people. Make the wheels or the suffering continues.

18 Likes

The streets will flow with the lamentations of the banned. Their sorrow is heavy on your conscience.

12 Likes

Ill keep you posted @longhairedboy we are very close.

4 Likes
3 Likes

It’s been a long time coming but I am going to be one of the lucky ones to test these bad boys out I’m so excited :star_struck:

:partying_face: congrats @Bavioze :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

They look good. Will they also make the with ABEC mount?

1 Like

I’m getting a set as well. I saw the previous iteration in the flesh over the weekend (on @Bavioze’s new gear drive). They look so badass. The proportions are ideal.

Note that the new iteration has only got a single bolt fastening the hubcap to the hub so they’re gonna look even slicker and more polished.

3 Likes

I really hope so. Been looking for some small pneumatics to fit on my m1 drives for weeks now. Didn’t find any.

3 Likes

Are you putting it on a flux deck or do you have something else in mind?? :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Guys these look amazing on berg tires
I think I’m going to order some

7 Likes

What omg @Bavioze are you ready to talk about these yet :star_struck:

1 Like