🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

yep
just another pickle ball racket…

a really big one.

it is a Khymera.

4 Likes

noob. i had way more than that when the duck found me in the grass.

9 Likes

1 Like

I hate it so much that they have to add the “illegally” to it

Who really has a vendetta against us

6 Likes

real question is how many are actually balanced and concentric

1 Like

It’s a low speed board so that’s less of an issue in my case, but we’ll see. For me the question is more, ‘how sweetly will these badboys fit the Luukie hubs’?

So, yeah… this week I’ve been mostly acquiring out-of-production tyres.

2 Likes

Diy helicopter? Do we have a thread for that?

5 Likes

Lol I was just gonna say, so does he like, ride around the air field just to rake these pictures?

2 Likes

lol, I use my board to get to the airport.

4 Likes

Honestly, i bet its some good pavement.

5 Likes

You took the black ones out of the oven too soon. Another 10 minutes at 350 will get em set right. Or try a more viscous taffy recipe to avoid the droop.

2 Likes

If you put the fudge in the goober-box, monkey balls will do a back-flip. Beans ripple boom.

4 Likes

Why does it have so many adapter/connector?

1 Like

Went to a friend’s and we were trying to adjust my charger voltage and amps. That’s what it took to run the reader inline with out making new less connections. Over kill but it worked. Luckily we only had to make the 5.2 barrel to xt90. We call it the monstrosity lol

1 Like

@Savage1 My maths says that’s 5 sets for a certain overlords batch of Demonseeds.

Gorgeous work dude!

1 Like

Not sure, I might be riding a couple of these bitches

1 Like

Not as good as you would think. The city hates the airport. They fail to maintain the taxiways and runways, they’re full of debris. So much brush growing in corners, it’s a fire hazard. No running water, even though the city water treatment plant is next door. New housing developments encroaching on the airport and people buying houses and then complaining about the aircraft noise. Pilot’s getting death threats, and the airport manager’s behind it. It’s all a big mess.

I noticed you sold the ESC, what one did you upgrade to? Ive been very roughly scoping out E-Dirtbikes for a potential project 2 years in the future. When I do embark on it, I definitely want to make a beast of a machine and noticed no real VESC options as powerful as the ESC’s out there. That one you sold had something like 860 peak phase amps

O_O

Upgraded to the BAC8000! 20s capable and a whollleeee lot of power haha. It’s the favorite among the sur Ron community and definitely the most powerful.

1 Like

no way i’m doing that update, it’s the “doesn’t allow to deactivate the gridview and the automatic tab groupping anymore” update,