Looking for fatboy geardrive Nanogear V2 Wheel gears and motor gear

Hello, I have a nanogeardrive v2 with broken down gears that need replacing.

I was wondering if there is someone who has extra parts at home or could manufacture them.
I will be needing 2-3 Sets of Wheelsgears 36T made out of hard plastic and motor gear I believe they are 14T and made out of aluminum.

I tried writing to “fatboy” from 3Dservisas but he doesn’t seem interested in answering me.

I appreciate all the help I can get.

Kind Regards
Del

Some borrowed pictures below :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Del,
Try contacting Audrius on this forum

@3DServisas

Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you, but he doesn’t seem to respond to my messages.

Kind Regards
Del

Its not like timing pulleys where you can get the almost anywhere

These are manufactured to a certain spec and it’s unlikely that someone has 2-3 sets laying around

3 Likes

I know it was worth a shot, if someone owned had them😣

2 Likes

Oh I have the exact thing, but they only fit the 3DS hangars

Here are some borrowed pics

2 Likes

Sell it to Dexter mate

4 Likes

I hope you grow an extra 2 feet tall

Edit: 60cm

2 Likes

3 Likes

You mean the the complete geardrive?

2 Likes

Everything in that photo so all you need to get running is base plates, motors, and wheels. I can also sell you the adjustable base plate

4 Likes

I sent you a pm🙏

1 Like

Well, I spoke with @3Dservisas and he told me how many sets I needed.

So I told him how many. After I told him he just told me he doesn’t manufacture these parts anymore.

Seems I’m not worth his time.

Kinda low to ask someone what parts you need then after that saying that is not manufactured longer then ghost someone.

Thanks for the help anyhow guys, I’ll be looking for complete sets in the market space🙏

1 Like

I presume the parts you need are discontinued. 3DS is not a huge factory, it’s just a machining shop. Sucks to not be able to buy them again, but you can’t expect him to keep stock of old parts.

3 Likes

That might be true that they discontinued them, but why start a conversation with how many sets of the gears you need?

And then telling me that he doesn’t manufacture them anymore.

Well no matter I appreciate the help the good folk gave me here :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

Because they have multiple gear sets but mostly for MBS, Trampa, and their own FatBoy set

1 Like

Maybe it makes sense that would not stock old parts like those but wouldn’t it be the right thing to do to make a few sets on order for after sale service?

It is not like those are even 5 yo, likely they were released 2 - 3 years ago, right?

My take i mean what I understand from this is not to buy items that have parts which will need replacement then.

1 Like

Because if you needed 100 sets of them, he’d probably start another production run :rofl:

Getting a low number of pieces of custom parts machined is very, very expensive. He has a household to support, this is not charity.

2 Likes

@Tamatoa please read this, especially the last sentence. Can’t wait for your gear drives with LTS replacement parts. :slight_smile:

1 Like