LHB - what is he even doing now

I would like to report that riding a unicycle through a mcdonald’s drive through at 2am will not result in getting hot delicious food. At least not this one.

8 Likes

Yeah it is. I used to live in Writewood yeaaaars ago. At least it’s not Phelan tho. Lol

Making didgeridoos out of yucca plants was cool though. Oh and catching tranchulas on the side of the road

2 Likes

Are you not using one of those bike hub motors?

Also 420 cells?? Not sure if meme or range monster…

Please keep us updated on this. I’m keeping an eye out for that bike when it becomes available again.

1 Like

No. I’m mounting a chain drive QS motor. It’s a dirt bike kit, essentially.

20S21P and its going to be a complete and total range monster.

6 Likes

20S 20P would be a disaster

1 Like

well yeah, it doesn’t add up to 420.

5 Likes

2020 wasn’t a great year so anything with 2020 in it like 20S 20P would be a disaster lol

1 Like

also that. Last thing i need is a trump mobile with covid that has to stay quarantined.

1 Like

have you ever ordered a custom deck from subsonic? also what do you think about clearance on a deck with a 2inch drop and ds enclosure? with pneumatics of course.

2 Likes

By the way, I wrote you another email with details on what I had envisioned with the extra small power pack. Let me know your thoughts on that.

1 Like

I don’t pay them for customizations I can do myself. However i do use thier decks.

On urethane it would bee too low and sketch. I think a DS enclosure needs pneumatics anyway because stacking risers looks stupid and affects handling characteristics and also because you can still get 35 miles of range with a 12S5P 30Q pack on urethane, so if you’re going to double your pack anyway why not add tires.

9 Likes

Any pros on this deck and setup vs the LY Evo ??

This thing looks sweet !

2 Likes

Its not only sexier but its got a small amount of flex (you can dial that in on order), and its also got more foot space. The deck is wider, and i feel generally more comfortable for cruising.

3 Likes

that’s right! that looks sexy!
I saw on their custom order form. They are offering custom widths and length. I was thinking of ordering a century 40 a little longer and a little wider. like maybe 42" to 44" long and 10" to 11" wide? I’m tall with big feet…
IF I did this, what do you think would be a realistic timeline for getting an enclosure made to fit? like months or a years?
might be a cool build down the road…

4 Likes

ill just drop this here.

just thinking ahead. local to you.

3 Likes

@WAVMOB @BenChieffen you guys want another cool looking board check out Bioboards plutonium @longhairedboy is there usa battery builder :call_me_hand:

https://www.bioboards.se/product/bioboards-42-deck/

image image

4 Likes

If @eboosted doesn’t have an enclosure for it, I don’t build on it. To get him to build one that doesn’t exist, I’d have to order ten of them. That’s going to increase the cost of the build by well over a grand. Unless he’s at the point where he has just started making enclosures for stuff he knows will be desired.

4 Likes
1 Like

ya i agree it would have to be by @eBoosted. ok well something to think about. id do 2 or 3 but not 10.

1 Like

I’m already getting offers from friends on that evo you built. lol and its not for sale.

1 Like