LHB - what is he even doing now

my 5 year old. I have 3 kids. 5,19, and 23.

6 Likes

Would this build benefit from Heat sinks for the Maytec ESCs ?

What other areas can we upgrade and improve?

Trying to make the best out of this visit.

I’m stocked!

2 Likes

I’d put a tiny bead of butyl tape down under that DaVeGa

Tiny, like 3mm wide topps

Maybe 2mm

4 Likes

Whenever I mention battery current levels in the twenties or teens, I get laughed at.

But if you want reliable, that’s what you do.

3 Likes

Sorry, deleted my other response because i thought you were looking at this. Your WCS is fine as is, the maytechs have built in sinks and there’s plenty of air space in the enclosure.

2 Likes

the word on the street is you really just have a cloning program going on and you are popping out mini me minions. there is really like 6 of you. so which one are you?

4 Likes

Use a flatblade screwdriver. Shove it between the sidewall and the nut, then tighten the bolt on the other side.

4 Likes

Regarding that extra USB PowerPack I would be awesome to have its female USB connector to stick out up front so that each pack can Power 1 LED head light.

There will be 2 Headlights upfront similar to the Lacroix or Kaly Boards

On the PowerPacks thats inside the enclosure it should already have a USB Splitter wire there perhaps that extra female USB connector would be the one I use to recharge my phone in case of emergency.

In the end If there’s space a total of 3 USB female connectors would stick out the front of the enclosure
near the motor wires.

Feels like I’m writing a Finctional Novel ! Lol

I thought you’re like 19 yourself :rofl:

5 Likes

@longhairedboy, what’s the status of your ebike? I just seen this on one of the FB groups and now I want one :sob:. Pretty sure it’s the same model of the one you posted awhile ago. I just checked the price of one those bikes and god damn lol.

1 Like

I am. On the inside. Hilariously enough, when jake (19) and I go out skating or whatever people think we’re brothers and we just let them and laugh about it. I don’t look 43 by any stretch.

4 Likes

staus on ebike:

• have motor, controller, sprockets, chain, and all the accessories.
  • have cell holders and have assembled and trimmed all of the honeycomb to shape.
  • have the bike, obviously.
  • have design to machine the wooden frame for the battery enclosure, but haven’t cut it yet.
  • have 20S BMS and 10 amp charger.

to do:

• buy 420 molicell P42A cells
  • build the enclosure
  • tear out the multisprocket cartridge and mount the larger sprocket i got
  • fab a steel motor mount and weld it to the frame after meticulous alignment with the rear sprocket
  • figure out the rear braking
  • figure out the 12v system for lighting and horn. HEadlights, tail lights, blinkers, and mood lights.

the battery enclosure will have clear sides, all the wiring will be white, and there will be UV LEDs inside the enclosure to make it all glow.

11 Likes

43?!

Legit thought you were close to my age. (25).

2 Likes

don’t tell anyone. My rep will be ruined. If anyone asks, I’m a 19 year old punk in his garage.

5 Likes

Florida humidity keeps the skin moisturized and young and gator burgers keep the belly full of nutrients I guess :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Ahhhhh that’s the secret.

Also never had gator and I’ve been to Florida like 6 times. :thinking:

3 Likes

Its true.

ok here’s my routine:

wake up, wash my face in humidity and 'gator fat.
Next i do my usual routine of flakka dancing to Pit Bull Terrier remixes while wrestling actual pit bulls
Then its time for big bowl of Corn Snakes, followed by going to walmart and making fun of everyone in there.

Then i skate naked through the retirement cummunity near my house and take one shot of vodka for every heart attack i cause.

By now its almost 11am, so the wedding cake goes into the raw cone and snoop comes on.

The rest of my youth routine is a trade secret.

13 Likes

It’s just me. Somebody has to do all the work while the other five clones are having sex with themselves because face it i’m that beautiful.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Omg lol that’s awesome
I’m gonna need a bong rip after that.

2 Likes