Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Wanted to create a topic where you can ask questions about our product or new info about the webshop.

We build complete skateboards based on Landyachtz Evo 40 that we paint black.
They have a 12s6p Samsung 30Q battery and is available with both AT or Street wheels and in 2wd or 4wd. Motorcontroller is Focbox Unity and the powertrain is made of 6374 motors and @3DServisas gear drives. This boards is mostly made by parts from the community and you get the best from all suppliers of this community in 1 board.

You can find them here: https://www.bioboards.se/en/complete-boards/
We ship to EU, Canada, Australia and USA but you can always ask and we check if its possible to ship to your country outside those. Outside EU they all ship to US where @longhairedboy build and install the battery before shipping to you.

If you want to save some money or is in a country we cant ship to you can order a no battery version for a lower price and build/buy the battery yourself in your country:
https://www.bioboards.se/en/complete-boards/#1544416711185-02e323fc-1eec
Read more about no battery version before ordering: https://www.bioboards.se/en/no-battery/

Here is a discount code for this forum: esk8news

So far customers is very happy with their boards and you can read reviews from some of them here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BioboardsEskate/reviews/

The time before shipping from ordering started on 12 week when we released the webbshop 25 Januari 2019 and we are now down to 7 weeks atm, but very soon it will decrease to 4-5 weeks. We got stock of everything now and just need to work on all orders before decrease it.

Here is some in real life pictures of the boards:

28 Likes

We now got 100 Unitys in stock, if you order it will ship same week! You no longer need to wait for months!
They are upgraded with following:

10AWG + XT90 Battery cable (original 12AWG + XT60)
12AWG + 5.5 Bullet + 2cm longer (original 14AWG + 3.5 bullet)
Button cable is also 6 cm longer then original!

17 Likes

We now got in stock sealed 6374 motors with extra long motor cables and correct sensor connection so no adapters needed! 150KV and 220KV

4 Likes

$170 shipping to Australia for a Unity!? Is there something wrong with your shipping calculator?

3 Likes

Good to know that Enertion is still fucking over their customers. I can guarantee there were customers prior to you order of 100 that are still waiting to receive theirs…

Not down with a product from a business that lies, cheats, and steals from its customers (Enertion. Not you guys :wink: ). Not to mention the sinking ship that is Enertion.

Otherwise. I like your boards. Good job.

10 Likes

Your boards are beautiful and I’m sure the customer reviews will speak for themselves :blush: good work guys! It’s refreshing to see someone proving that high end boards are worth the higher price tag.

3 Likes

You have not write correct adress, its alot lower and if you write wrong info and it can not calculate its showing a backup shipping price that is very expensive

We made this order a very long time ago, I have friends that made orders after we did this that already have them, so I dont think they put us in front of other in the que.

2 Likes

New motor, reduced price for some time!

3 Likes

I assume the hall sensors for this motor still need to be additionally coated for extra safety against water, right? Competitive price though, love that your motors don’t need adapters :blush:

1 Like

Yes thats probebly a good idea.

Thanks!

These have the same mounting holes as regular 63 motors?

1 Like

They’re rebranded Maytech motors, so yes, they should. Does it say otherwise anywhere?

1 Like

Correct

Thanks for your order, shipping out today!

5 Likes

Motors on sale! But only limited stock so order now!
6374 (150 and 220kv) sealed with correct sensor connector and extra long cables for 108USD:

6880 sealed with correct sensor connector and extra long cable for 140USD :

5 Likes

We now got Unitys in stock, if you order it will ship same week! You no longer need to wait for months!
Use discount code: esk8newsunity for a little extra discount!

They are upgraded with following:

10AWG + XT90 Battery cable (original 12AWG + XT60)
12AWG + 5.5 Bullet + 2cm longer (original 14AWG + 3.5 bullet)
Button cable is also 6 cm longer then original!

46|500x500

3 Likes

Would you ship to US? Just wondering if its worth it to get the motors shipped to me.

Ship worldwide, write full adress and correct in checkout and you will se price for shipping with dhl express, fedex, ups and more options

1 Like

Just gives me 2 options:
Complete skateboard shipping to us $118
DHL $55.38