Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Did you add it to the cart, go to pay and use the calculate shipping option?

1 Like

Sure did. I was just wondering if it would be worth it, i know the shipping would be a bit higher than normal, but it comes out to almost $400 for 2 motors.

For you EU guys, its a great deal, not for me

What shipping cost did you get, should be alot lower

So when I did a full checkout, the cheapest price was fedex economy at around $50

1 Like

Ok, that should be around 270 usd?

When I convert it, it comes out to about $320.

Its not a bad price, I was just hoping it was a bit less since the motors are such a good deal. Not complaining, its the name of the game when doing international stuff.

1 Like

Ok, yes 6880 it looks correct

1 Like

Focbox Unity is still in stock, upgraded with better connectors!
Shipping same week as ordering!

In a few weeks their will also be a big update for the app and firmware with latest vesc official firmware changes like smart reverse!

2 Likes

Are there any YouTube reviews of the boards without music? I want to hear the boards.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you. Would like more videos still :slight_smile:

Want more raw board sound? Sorry @mackann if it doesn’t fit this thread.

Here you have, its a little music in it but you still hear the sound good. This is long time ago and today we use a new grease so the sound is a little lower today.

3 Likes

Well … bioboards … sounds :wink:

Thank you. I have already seen all your videos :slight_smile: I thought there was more customer videos out there. Maybe in time, some one will upload a review :slight_smile:

ask users on fb pages

Focbox Unity on SALE! Only for this weekend!
https://www.bioboards.se/en/produkt/focbox-unity/

1 Like

I really wish I had waited 14 more hours before buying 3 unity’s last night :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha yes sorry, I can’t plan sales depending on if I do get orders before/after.

But atleast you get it fast. Its already shipped and in the air on its way to US and is planned for delivery on Monday to you. I actually added a little extra thing for your order :wink:

4 Likes

Why does VAT apply for EU customers while you are based with in EU your self?

VAT apply to EU customer because thats how EU law is. Every time if you are inside EU you pay VAT in the checkout if you order something from a shop inside EU to EU.

Their is no custom dutys or any vat added from the shipping inside EU. Ordering inside EU is the same as ordering inside your country.

Orders outside EU is without VAT but the customer will need to pay custom dutys to his countrys customs.

3 Likes