Let there be ESK8 lights

1 Like

My light is so Intensely blinding. I had to aim it as low as possible to see ahead while not causing a crash :joy:
You can kinda see the blinding effect in my video

4 Likes

Yeah I could see like it was daylight for at least 6 houses away when it ran off a 10s battery

2 Likes

on my first test last night mine kept getting knocked upwards… who the hell thought a single m4 bolt was a good idea…

Small lock washer does not cut it need medium-large lock washer, and on the bolt side as well.

This might cause my lights to be a little wonky but it’s ok

2 Likes

I have no regrets on paying such a big price for it in canada

I don’t have the original mount. It broke after a few rides. Made my own

2 Likes

I’m talking about these smaller ones I’m trying out right now. I really am liking them and the vertical isle of light is pretty cool. @ZachTetra got a link for them? not sure what to search.

Sorry, all I know is I got them off eBay and the battery that came with them was ASS

2 Likes

There is always a signal coming from the receiver’s third channel, yes. It’s either high (full throttle) or low (full brake), and pushing the button switches between those two states.

3 Likes

This is close though

https://www.amazon.com/headlight-rechargeable-batteries-Including-Taillights/dp/B06WD919W6/ref=sr_1_107?dchild=1&keywords=3+led+bike+light&qid=1599868654&sr=8-107

1 Like

I was searching like “cree 3 led off road lights” bike lights I see.

Thanks

2nd page on Amazon for ‘3 led bike light’

1 Like

Does any of that affect the other channels?

1 Like

But the induction loop WILL fall off the PCB so you have to hot snot or silicone it in place or the thing will die, easy fix if you know in advance, absolute pain to figure out when it died after 60 feet of rolling on bricks

2 Likes

Nope, they’re independent.

2 Likes

I did this mod and rode with it for two years, I liked it a lot. Surprisingly comfortable

2 Likes

Hahaha. I had that fear too. The whole board was hanging off the balcony :joy:

1 Like

Just a follow up post about my lights

1 Like

Dood and oh boi they’re bright. A car went flashing, because I blended him.

7 Likes

High Current Buck with constant current…