KALY-XLR Ernesto new creation.

this poll was gonna have a known outcome in this audience. or maybe any vote “but for me” was unexpected. :smiley:

2 Likes

The rheostatic brake is kinda exciting for me. I live at the top of a hill and unless i just cut laps up and down my street, the only way to go is down.

It’s not a big thing for a lot of people, but its a step towards making the sport safer and any innovation towards safety is valuable to the sport I feel.

The rheostatic brakes that hyperion was selling were from Maytech. Ernesto mentioned in the live chat that he had Spintend making his, so it’s possibly an entirely different design.

10 Likes

It’s no problem to most people almost all the time, but when it is a problem for you, it can be a BIG problem for you, if the circumstances are just right.

4 Likes

Correct. And the problem is that the majority of people don’t know it’s a problem until they experience it first hand.

3 Likes

What Alfred just said👍

1 Like

Fully agree. My bms on my old board is wired for discharge and if you overcharge, it cuts the power. I know how scary it is, fortunately when it happened the first time, I knew it was because I was at 100%, and knew to look out for it

I was also on a small hill at the time.

3 Likes

Nice board. I just wish you had the barrels stocked.

Inb4 everyone starts buying kalys for tax evasion :wink:

3 Likes

googling: how to become an art advisor
:shushing_face:

4 Likes

Hi guys
This thread is fun :crossed_fingers:t4:

Lots of good points and valid ones at that, but not @CiscoV since he is always mischievous :joy:.

Man the purpose of this board is to push the limits and bring new things to eSk8.

On the pricing that will get reviewed since now we got a good amount of cash at hand (+180K) to bring the supplier in line :wink: and pass those savings to the customers and refund the difference to those that already paid in full.

If you got any questions, let’s answer those here on Monday 8 pm EST

P.S.
We need to look into that Art world workaround.

25 Likes

How much does the board weigh?

2 Likes

Will spintend be selling the modified version of the ubox?

4 Likes

Man
This baby Got Back, the weight should be the last thing in your mind , how much a Nissan GT-R weights ?
It is around 53 pounds give or take.

@Minimadness
We will see, give the man some time to decide what’s best for him :slight_smile:

15 Likes

LoL but I could park a GT-R outside without it being stolen :rofl:

10 Likes

:flushed: that’s a lot of XLRs. Well done dude! So keen to see these come to life!

12 Likes

you worried about someone outrunning you whilst carrying a board with 3kWh battery?

7 Likes

running? LoL if I had a 3kWh board I’m not going to be running

4 Likes

kwh not kw
of all people you should know that

7 Likes

I did a derp

Texting while skating will do that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

This what you get for criticising others wrong units :rofl:
Now you have to live with being corrected by @Halbj613

30 Likes