KALY-XLR Ernesto new creation.

i don’t know, its probably true. that number was just the first google result i saw, and im not gonna diving into a medical research on how much a kidney should cost either :joy:

2 Likes

I bet it is mostly the cost of incapacitating drug and a bathtub of icecubes.

7 Likes

You rentabilise that by using the same ice cubes multiple times i guess XD
but i’d better go to sleep before i start reaserching how much electrecity it does cost to keep a bathtube under 0°C

1 Like

try to find out if it is more cost effective to keep the donor on hand and harvest right before transplant or use another mean of conservation for the organ.

wait no…it is right and wrong at the same time

1 Like

well… the drugged out victim donor doesn’t necessarilly need to die after the harvest, although there can be complications that could be fatal in a motel room.

1 Like

or in the back of a moving van :man_shrugging:t2: who knows really
we r gonna get thrown into derail jail aren’t we

4 Likes

nah it’s fine, no one is monitoring this kinda shit anymore. Plus we are typing really really small

8 Likes

lmao :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

i thought there is still someone, but who knows :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

AND for some ppl 10k is nothing.
ppl buying art for much more just for fun of collecting.
:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hopefully they won’t show up.
*Whispering intensifies

5 Likes

ftfy :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

I beta tested one for the infamous hyperion back in the day (it was just maytechs) and it was never really used. Theoretically you could set the braking stupidly high and it would dump parallel into it and your battery but I never ever bomb a hill with a full battery.

5 Likes

You have some taxes for insanityation?
I will smear you a nice canvas looking like color explosion, no?

2 Likes

yeah it was my understanding that this thing wasn’t really good.

I live on a hill not that far but still decent incline, and I am over 100kg. I would start my ride from my house and go downhill from there I would very much like not to die.

I still haven’t decided if I wanted to donate organs or not.

3 Likes

not yet, but if the time comes, i will be sure to let u know first

2 Likes

donate something “renewable”, like blood or sperm…i mean, its only logical

2 Likes

whats really sad is what your individual body parts are worth from a workers comp stand point. I had a buddy who’s parents law practice generally focuses on workers comp. I’ll put it this way - your fingers aren’t worth shit and you “main vain” is about 3,000,000% under the value you think it is.

its actually kinda sad had a friend loose a digit on his index finger on the job and after consulting he didn’t press charges as it wouldn’t have netted him much money at all.

4 Likes

word :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes