KALY-XLR Ernesto new creation.

Ernesto show off few pictures and little info about his new board KALY XLR.
20S-8P Samsung SAMSUNG 50E - Capacity 2,960W/hr
Truck Electronic control hydraulic stabilizer - WTF ? :open_mouth:

What do you think about it ? hydraulic stabilizer is intriguing.

24 Likes

could you esplain to the less inteligent of us?

also what vesc will it be running

@Kaly

3 Likes

It’s all very exciting… but that deck :star_struck:

5 Likes

These pistons, but small and connected between each other with an adjustable valve to restrict oil flow. Said valve can be controlled by duty cycle

8 Likes

u mean if we buy that we can do this now?
zoom zoom
probably need strap on…wait on, not that kind of strap

6 Likes

Wonder what ESC he is using. I don’t think the stormcore 100d is specced for 20s

5 Likes

Modded UBox I heard birds tweeting.
Who knows, who knows

9 Likes

@NoWind was running these things while I was still in short trousers.

6 Likes

Dem H U B S ! !

…or the tyres for that matter. It’s all class.

…with the possible exception of that enclosure hardware. That shit should be blacked out imo.

3 Likes

still waiting for someone to make a build and spray BLK3.0 all over it :joy:

6 Likes

I got this, not worth it, not black as they advertising and very poor durability.

6 Likes

i heard the BLK2.0 is twice as durable, can apply to more different surface and barely less black compare to BLK3.0

the only reason 3.0 came out is just to reclaim the blackest black title :joy:

2 Likes

am I the only one who thinks the tires look a bit gimmicky? The hubs look amazing but the tires look a bit odd to me…

1 Like

Narrow tread pattern and rounded surface? Definitely meant for smooth roads, it’s gonna suck on loose ground or wet or anything. Although the orientation is better for wet rather than loose ground, but with a narrow pattern it doesn’t make much difference

1 Like

oooohhh

yeah

renders

:sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

where can i preorder?

9 Likes

I’ll PM you my address when I finally post my build here, you can send me some can over there :innocent:

Yea digging that black 3.0 and Musou black and Vanta black stuff! Tho it is really fragile when not coated and coating dulls the darkness… Would really like someone to take the pill and make a Flattest Darkest anti matter looking build :pill:

@Sender said he tried some and wasn’t impressed, curious to see how it looks irl.

Ah! I wanna try the Pinkest Pink too, this one might be just the Bleu Klein of pink!

2 Likes

that company is in the UK, u probably don’t want to deal with the customs tax :rofl:

3 Likes

Heck the paint is worth extra VAT :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder if the standing platform will be as flat as the render shows. I’ve been eyeing Kaly decks for awhile but arch always threw me off.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :raised_hands:

3 Likes