Jedboard-will they actually ever deliver?

But if they pay for mold is they mold not for other.

I don’t know the details…

If not know is not good for saying. Is not for anyone knowing?

I don’t understand

Others can use this mold now and that’s a fact.

1 Like

How knowing this?

1 Like

I know someone who talked to Labeda. Also this

2 Likes

We are forced to speculate sometimes with not enough information available to us. Jedboards/Boa tells so many stories it’s hard to know what’s real and what isn’t.

1 Like

EDIT below is baseless speculation

From what you say, I would guess Boa did not pay up-front for the molds, but probably committed to some quantity-per-time-period with increased per-wheel cost, to pay for the molds over time. When they did not fulfill their agreed to quantities, Labeda takes ownership of the molds, and makes them available to other customers as a “house” mold. Something like that?

2 Likes

This is not same wheel.

3 Likes

Always have to pay for mold upfront.

1 Like

@jeffwuneo

@torqueboards did you have to pay for your molds up front? It’s okay if you don’t want to discuss, and apologies in advance if this is awkward.

Just for talk to them is not mean is. Is many say thing but not actual know. Nobody is knowing but they. Like @BillGordon say. Is just talking now.

3 Likes

Believe what you want. People talk this is a forum

2 Likes

I know…I went there lol. Its not the same mold but its similar. I dont want to share anymore :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Share with moon. he’ll spill the beans lol.

1 Like

But the beans were mine to begin with haha. My beans are in a tightly sealed jar.

3 Likes

The information I was told wasn’t confidential lol

4 Likes

Is not good for other company to talking about they customer with other.

4 Likes

Sorry Jeff, we’re just being silly again.

1 Like